It’s Passover in the Maisel house! Abe Weissman is hosting the Seder, Moishe is retelling the same old story, Shirley is tampering with Zelda’s perfect dinner, and Rose lifts a glass with a wink. Mrs. Miriam Maisel (Midge for those in the know) feels right at home, enjoying a few moments of peace among the chaos. Sneaking her favorite Manischewitz Coconut Macaroons one by one, Midge savors every soft chewy bite of this traditional holiday treat (looking the other way as Susie sneaks some brisket into a bag for later)
Whether she’s at the Weissman’s Seder or on tour with Shy Baldwin, Mrs. Maisel loves her Manischewitz Coconut Macaroons!
- Limited-Edition packaging reminiscent of the original 1960s Manischewitz Macaroon tin
- Limited-Edition The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel collector’s item
- Delightfully giftable hostess present
- Soft and chewy, Coconut Macaroon treats
- Certified Kosher For Passover, Gluten Free, Non-Dairy
The Cuisinart set of stainless steel mixing bowls come in a set of three with tight-fitting lids for storage.
- 1.5 qt., 3 qt. and 5 qt bowls
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Freezer safe and refrigerator
SunWorks Heavyweight Groundwood Construction Paper provides the best value in school grade construction paper. It is the perfect solution for school projects and other arts and crafts. It has bright and consistent colors, is slightly textured and cuts and folds evenly without cracking. Ten color assortment includes Scarlet, Black, Yellow-Orange, Brown, Pink, Violet, Blue, Holiday Green, White, and Yellow. Recyclable.
- SunWorks Construction Paper by Pacon, the #1 Teacher Approved Brand!
- Heavyweight groundwood construction paper
- Slightly textured sheets that cuts and folds evenly without cracking
- Bright and consistent colors
- Excellent value for all arts and craft projects
- Contains 50 sheets of 10 assorted colors
I’m always looking for interesting translations and commentaries. We have a pretty eclectic set of books for Tankah/Chummash and Talmud in our library.
Here’s a recent commentary by Robert Alter.
About the Author:
Robert Alter‘s translation of the Hebrew Bible, the magnificent capstone to a lifetime of distinguished scholarly work, has won the PEN Center Literary Award for Translation. His immense achievements in scholarship ranging from the eighteenth-century European novel to contemporary Hebrew and American literature earned Alter the Robert Kirsch Award for Lifetime Achievement from the Los Angeles Times. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Philosophical Society, Alter is the Class of 1937 Professor of Hebrew and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Berkeley.
I don’t know about you, but I thought we had enough devices in the house a few weeks ago. For a family of 6, we have 1 Desktop Computer, 1 Laptop, 1 Chromebook, 2 iPad Minis, and 2 Kindles. Plus 2 work laptops. I thought we were good with technology until everyone was on zoom calls or Google Meets at the same time and 1 of the iPad minis couldn’t support some of the google classroom apps. So I started looking for deals on touchscreen laptops. If your school hasn’t closed for the rest of the school year, it looks like we will be home at least until May. Some schools provide technology, but some do not. So here is what I found:
- Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD Touch, 4GB DDR3L, 32GB eMMC, C738T-C7KD
- Samsung 12.2-inch Full-HD Touchscreen Chromebook – Intel 3965Y Dual-Core – 4GB Memory – 32GB eMMC Storage – Stealth Silver
- ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (up to 2.6 GHz), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, USB-C, Windows 10 in S Mode, One Year of Microsoft Office 365, L203MA-DS04
- Acer 15.6in FHD(1920×1080) IPS Touchscreen Business Chromebook- Aluminum Metal Body, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS
- HP Chromebook 11.6in HD Touch Screen with IPS, Celeron N3060 @ 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Gray