Recently, I received a sample of Walkers Mini-Festive Stars shortbread cookies. Walkers cookies are certified kosher, dairy. My kids had a play date last week and I put the cookies out for a snack and they devoured them instantly. They kept asking for more of the star cookies. The nice thing about them is that they are really small, so I didn’t feel like they would ruin their appetite. You could use them to decorate or dip them in jam. You could also use them to for Purim Mishloah Manot
. They also offer Gluten Free Options.
I find that some parts of the year there is a birthday party every weekend. So I have been looking at a variety of options for birthday gifts. Here are some I have found.
Stomp Rocket (8+)
- Kid-powered: You stomp on the launch pad to send these Ultra Stomp Rockets up to 20 stories high — that’s 200 feet in the air!
- Winner of the Dr. Toy Award, iParenting Media’s Hot Toy Award, Preferred Choice Award, and iParenting Media’s Excellent Product Award
- Includes a Stomp Launch Pad and 4 foam-tipped Ultra Stomp Rockets
- No batteries required
- Super easy, fast assembly
- Ages 8 and Up
Lego Vehicle Transporter
- Features a tilting cab that reveals a detailed engine, folding trailer ramp for vehicle access, large exhaust stacks, warning beacons roof spotlights
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a tow truck towing a yellow car, or a mobile crane
- Vehicle Transporter measures over 2″ (6cm) high, 9″ (25cm) long and 1″ (5cm) wide
- Tow truck measures over 2″ (6cm) high, 6″ (16cm) long and 2″ (7cm) wide
- Mobile crane measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 7″ (18cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide
Soda Can Robot (8+)
- The 4M Soda Can Robug teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts. Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in robotics and green science.
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included).
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts