Great deal on the Braun 12-cup Food Processor with Kugel Blade
- It’s used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results, without ramping up through all speeds. Processing starts directly at any of 11 speeds you choose, for even more control over performance
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe
- Power and Voltage: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing – 110V For USA
- One year warranty from the manufacturer
For Star Wars Day, there are a number of Instant Pots on sale.
I have a bunch of staple recipes that we have found to use over the years for Passover through various cookbooks, recipe exchanges, etc, but I can’t seem to figure out where I put any of the print outs. We luckily saved most of the recipes in One Note (I take pictures and then link to them on our menu plans). It’s a little bit more robust than Google Spreadsheets to do this kind of thing, but isn’t as easy to share.
Our go-to desserts are a chocolate cake, sorbet, dipped strawberries, meringues, and maybe a brownie.
Here are some of the recipes I have saved over the years: