- Non-stick baking plates
- Make 4 mini donuts
- Power light
- Latching handle and non-skid rubber feet
- Convenient cord wrap
This mini cake pop makes does a great job with making donut holes. Perfect for Hanukkah or other festive times.
The recipes are endless: vanilla cake pops, chocolate, red velvet, apple cider, maraschino cherry, almond, lemon, gingerbread. And that’s just the cake. The real fun starts when you candy coat and frost ’em.
1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla. Using a mixer, blend until smooth.
2. Add coffee and continue mixing until coffee is evenly incorporated into the mixture.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Makes About 6-1/2 Dozen Cake Pops
Tip: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, pour 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar into a glass measuring cup. Add milk to equal 1/4 cup. Allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes, then use in place of buttermilk in this recipe.
This children’s toy rocking horse has been designed in a bright blue color with smoothed corners and edges. Children will learn balance and coordination. This classic Rocking Horse is ideal for toddlers to make imaginary gallops around the house.