- ✎ Imported stretchy synthetic fabric that can hold its shape and colors better than pure cotton
- ✎ Suitable Age: 4-13 Years Old. True to size; Main reference the Waist/Bust size. About knee-length for Normal Height Girls. Please check the size chart before placing Orders.
- ✎ Vibrant Prints Dress: Unique 3D printing tech provides vivid graphic design, 100% no fade, pilling or wrinkles; the patterns and colors are vibrant & fun.
- ✎ Unique Design: Many Christmas exquisite prints snowman, elk, Christmas tree, cats wearing Christmas hats etc. Stylish and novel design.
- ✎ Girl’s Best Gift Idea: Most Girls like twirl dresses, these swing dresses are perfect for girl’s birthday party, formal dinner, theme party, dance evening, Christmas party and other special occasions.
- ✎ Warm Tips: Produced with wrinkle-free material; Keep shape and NO ironing needed. Machine or hand wash under 40°C (104℉) water.
- Build Emma’s Art Studio, featuring an art gallery selling paintings and art supplies, a studio space and a rooftop café!
- This set includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Andrea, a mini cat toy figure, plus a turning potter’s wheel and mini easel stand with water-reveal function
- 235 pieces – pretend play toy for boys and girls aged 6+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- Toy art studio measures over 6-inch (16cm) high, 3-inch (9cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep
- LEGO Friends Emma’s Art Studio 41365 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
This mini cake pop makes does a great job with making donut holes. Perfect for Hanukkah or other festive times.
- Non-Stick Baking Plates
- Make 9 Cake Pops
- Power Light
- Latching Handle and Non-Skid Rubber Feet
- Convenient Cord Wrap
Delicious Cake Pops!
The recipes are endless: vanilla cake pops, chocolate, red velvet, apple cider, maraschino cherry, almond, lemon, gingerbread. And that’s just the cake. The real fun starts when you candy coat and frost ’em.
Chocolate Cake Pops
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- Glaze or coating of choice
1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla. Using a mixer, blend until smooth.
2. Add coffee and continue mixing until coffee is evenly incorporated into the mixture.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Makes About 6-1/2 Dozen Cake Pops
Tip: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, pour 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar into a glass measuring cup. Add milk to equal 1/4 cup. Allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes, then use in place of buttermilk in this recipe.
- ick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with Green S
- Patented t-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock system
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
This children’s toy rocking horse has been designed in a bright blue color with smoothed corners and edges. Children will learn balance and coordination. This classic Rocking Horse is ideal for toddlers to make imaginary gallops around the house.
- Smoothly rounded with a high seat back
- Easy-grip handles
- Low saddle designed for stability
- Perfect size for indoor or outdoor use
- Comes fully assembled
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50lbs.
Check out this fun Shrinky Dink Set.
- 254 piece set
- Color, bake and shrink owls, butterflies, flowers and more
- Make fantasy charms, necklaces, and earrings and hang them from a tree-shaped holder
- Includes 60 Shrinky Dinks, jewelry tree, stands, sticky gems, beads, colored pencils, earring hooks, string, glue dots, jump rings, needle
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older