Save 40% off of these Smart plugs
. Click on the link for the smart plugs to have the 40% applied or type 40JFKHXC
- Voice Control with Ease: Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, allowing control outlet through the use of simple voice commands. NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORT SmartThings, Homekit
- Control from Anywhere: With the Aoycocr Smart app you can access and manage any small appliances from anywhere, creating a truly smart home experience all in one app – A secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required
- Schedule & Timer: Customized schedule lights, fans, and any home electronics or appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away. Get ready to smart your home stuff and automation
- Simple to set up: Plugin a wall outlet, easily follow instruction steps to connect your smart plug to your existing 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Then start using your smart app or voice to turn to control the power
- More Important & Guaranteed: Device sharing allows you to share with your family members. FCC/ROHS Approved and Overload protection provided complete security. No hub required. Offer backed with 90-day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support
We have automated a large portion of the house. We originally did it for Shabbat, but with the kids are using them during the week also. The lights go off at the intended bedtime all week long. When we were in school, we also set it up for the lights to go on at a specific time.
I don’t know about you, but I thought we had enough devices in the house a few weeks ago. For a family of 6, we have 1 Desktop Computer, 1 Laptop, 1 Chromebook, 2 iPad Minis, and 2 Kindles. Plus 2 work laptops. I thought we were good with technology until everyone was on zoom calls or Google Meets at the same time and 1 of the iPad minis couldn’t support some of the google classroom apps. So I started looking for deals on touchscreen laptops. If your school hasn’t closed for the rest of the school year, it looks like we will be home at least until May. Some schools provide technology, but some do not. So here is what I found:
- Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD Touch, 4GB DDR3L, 32GB eMMC, C738T-C7KD
- Samsung 12.2-inch Full-HD Touchscreen Chromebook – Intel 3965Y Dual-Core – 4GB Memory – 32GB eMMC Storage – Stealth Silver
- ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (up to 2.6 GHz), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, USB-C, Windows 10 in S Mode, One Year of Microsoft Office 365, L203MA-DS04
- Acer 15.6in FHD(1920×1080) IPS Touchscreen Business Chromebook- Aluminum Metal Body, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS
- HP Chromebook 11.6in HD Touch Screen with IPS, Celeron N3060 @ 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Gray
- Most popular size for an Instant Pot Duo: serves up to 6 people and perfect for everyday meals.
- Replaces up to 7 Appliances: combines 7 kitchen Appliances in 1 to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, and warmer.
- Consistently great results: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- Accessories include – 1000+ recipe app, 250+ recipe and how-to online videos, 18/18 stainless steel inner pot, sealing ring, steam rack, Soup Spoon, rice paddle and lid holder. Accessories are dish washer safe.
- Easy to clean: fingerprint-resistant stainless steel body and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe: inner pot with 3-ply bottom for even cooking, steam rack with handles, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, and measuring cup.
- Safety: 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.
If you still haven’t bought an instant pot, here are a few of the best deals still on the Instant Pot.
Not sure which instant pot to get, there are a couple of guides:
If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, you might want to check out the Kosher Instant Pot Facebook Group.