We recently just bought matching Fossil watches. I am still discovering them, but I really do like them. I previously had the Microsoft Band, which I really loved. Then I had the FitBit Alta, which I liked for fitness, not smartwatch features and my husband had the Samsung Gear, but the watch is on it’s last legs. So, now we have the Fossil Sport for Men and the Fossil Sport for Women watch. I am still discovering what the watch can do, but it meets almost all of my needs. The only thing I wish that was part of the native system was sleep tracking, but there are third-party apps. Just trying to figure out the best one.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 5ATM; Google Assistant built-in – it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smartwatch – receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third-party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Estimated 24-hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- This ultra-lightweight 43mm Sport smartwatch is up to 40% lighter than other models with an aluminum case and silicone band. It lets you track your heart rate, track your workout (even swimming), customize your dial and more. Case size: 43mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; imported
- Strap Circumference: 200+/- 5mm. Stopwatch – track your laps and time races with stopwatch mode