I don’t know about you, but I thought we had enough devices in the house a few weeks ago. For a family of 6, we have 1 Desktop Computer, 1 Laptop, 1 Chromebook, 2 iPad Minis, and 2 Kindles. Plus 2 work laptops. I thought we were good with technology until everyone was on zoom calls or Google Meets at the same time and 1 of the iPad minis couldn’t support some of the google classroom apps. So I started looking for deals on touchscreen laptops. If your school hasn’t closed for the rest of the school year, it looks like we will be home at least until May. Some schools provide technology, but some do not. So here is what I found:
- Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD Touch, 4GB DDR3L, 32GB eMMC, C738T-C7KD
- Samsung 12.2-inch Full-HD Touchscreen Chromebook – Intel 3965Y Dual-Core – 4GB Memory – 32GB eMMC Storage – Stealth Silver
- ASUS VivoBook L203MA Ultra-Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (up to 2.6 GHz), 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, USB-C, Windows 10 in S Mode, One Year of Microsoft Office 365, L203MA-DS04
- Acer 15.6in FHD(1920×1080) IPS Touchscreen Business Chromebook- Aluminum Metal Body, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS
- HP Chromebook 11.6in HD Touch Screen with IPS, Celeron N3060 @ 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Gray
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.