Introducing the Cricut Maker, the ultimate smart cutting machine. With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System and expandable suite of tools, Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project you can imagine. Use the Rotary Blade to cut fabric for a sewing project without backing material. Switch to the Knife Blade and cut chipboard for added dimension and depth. Maker has the tools to cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather. Featuring unique cutting versatility, a huge library of design ideas and sewing patterns available instantly, and easy-to-use apps, Maker delivers professional-level cutting performance that anyone can use.
- [CREATE MORE] Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make everything from paper crafts, iron ons, and vinyl decals to sewing projects, leather crafts, and balsa models
- [ENDLESS PROJECT POSSIBILITIES] Expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft
- [NEW ROTARY BLADE FOR FABRICS] With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material
- [ACCESS TO HUNDREDS OF DIGITAL SEWING PROJECTS] Simplifies sewing and quilting projects. Choose from hundreds of digital sewing patterns, and Cricut Maker cuts and marks all the pieces – you just sew them together
- [DESIGN FOR FREE] Simple design apps. Lay out your project on your mobile device or computer easily and conveniently, whether you’re a beginner or a pro. You can always upload and use your own images and fonts for free, in a variety of standard file formats
- [THOUGHTFUL DETAILS] A helpful docking slot holds your tablet or smartphone while you’re busy. Charge your device using the convenient USB port
Lots of deals on Expo, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Elmer’s, and more.
Check out all the deals!
I would particularly recommend getting the silver metallic marker set. These are great for labling dark clothing. Maybe this summer we will get to label clothing for our kids to go back to camp.