I can’t believe the Graco Nautilus is still on sale for $129. I would say between $119-$129 are great prices. It’s a great seat and really is the end of the seats you’ll need because it goes into a booster and then a backless booster. In NY, the law is 7. In MD, the law was 8. Either way, I have a few years before car seats will no longer be needed. I have one of these in each of our cars. Love the cup holder. Wish there were two. My only complaint is they redesigned it and it’s difficult for my 4 3/4 year old to buckle herself in. I of course always tighten her, but I love giving her the independence to try to help out.
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix
- 3-in-1 multi-mode car seat for longer use; 20-100 pounds and 27-57 inches
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management and steel reinforced frame for durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards; side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system
- Five-point harness car seat from 20-65 pounds that converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds and finally converts to a backless booster from 40-100 pounds
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Another funny thing I have seen for a few weeks on Amazon is this Banana Slice. Whether or not you really need another kitchen gadget for a single purpose is another story, but if nothing more you have to read the reviews. Some of them are so funny.
The Princess Bride
One of our favorite videos and I just bought this over Hanukkah to update from our VHS. But this is a great price $4.99 on Amazon.
Note that prices change frequently.
I know Passover is so early this year and it’s only January so we should hold off, but there’s a great deal today. Kosherwine.com is running a sale with free shipping on cases. And there are a couple of bottles of wine that are at great prices.
The Mt. Hermon Red is $5.99. This is a great basic Red Wine. And this is an amazing price on the wine.
The next is the Dolcemente for $7.99. Another good basic wine.
The cases can be mixed, so you can supplement with your favorite wines.
This deal is only good today. So act fast.
This is a pretty funny picture of a baby reading a book about HTML. The time have certainly changed and what kids know about computers and technology will be so different that what I and my friends knew. Before they are even two they already know about swyping with technology, even if they haven’t actually touched technology. They know so much.
I wanted to see how much a book like this cost on Amazon and while they don’t sell it directly there are some people who will charge you a ton of money.
Check it out:
HTML for Babies on Amazon
And don’t forget about CSS for Babies (Web Design for Babies, Volume 2)