Black Friday begins earlier and earlier and really become an entire two months. Here are a few finds from today with some discount codes:
- Laminator, A3 Laminator Machine Use code 9SRSTV6L
- DREAM PAIRS Women’s Ballet Dressy Flats Comfortable Pointed Toe Knit Flat Shoes Slip On Foldable Soft Casual Work Office Flats Use code 451YD5O6
- Crocs Men’s Santa Cruz Loafers As low as $21
- JOJANEAS Smiley Face Beads Use code 503GIG38
- xtieksh Rubber Band Bracelet Kit, Loom Bracelet Making Kit Use code 50Y7PTID
There are a lot of deals this month. Here are a bunch of the finds for today:
Computers & Accessories
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) BEST PRICE
- Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa BEST PRICE
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) | Smart display with Alexa and 2 MP camera | Charcoal BEST PRICE
I know it’s summer, but I am already thinking about Sukkot. We are planning #2s Bat Mitzvah and I am trying to figure out little things to make Sukkot a little bit more special this year.
Here are a few prime day finds for the holidays
- Twinkle Star 10 LED Apple String Lights Metal Mesh Battery Operated Fairy String Lights for Bedroom Wedding Indoor Outdoor Home Party
- Happy Sukkot Banner Sukkot Welcome Porch Sign Sukkah Decoration
- Happy Sukkot Banner for Fence Yard Lawn Sukkah Decorations
- 50FT G40 Globe String Lights, 2700K Waterproof Outdoor Lights with 26 Dimmable Plastic Bulbs, Shatterproof Patio Lights String, Porch Lights, Cafe Lights, Backyard Lights, E12 Screw Base
- 3D Twinkle Acorn Fall Decorations Harvest String Lights, Full Size Autumn Acorn 10 feet 30 LEDs USB Operated with Remote for Kitchen Baby Shower Décor Thanksgiving Party Home Garden Wreath
- Mornajina 3Packs Extension Hanging Lantern Cord 20 Ft, UL Listed, Hanging Light Cord, Extension Cord Kit with On/Off Switch
I have a bunch of staple recipes that we have found to use over the years for Passover through various cookbooks, recipe exchanges, etc, but I can’t seem to figure out where I put any of the print outs. We luckily saved most of the recipes in One Note (I take pictures and then link to them on our menu plans). It’s a little bit more robust than Google Spreadsheets to do this kind of thing, but isn’t as easy to share.
Our go-to desserts are a chocolate cake, sorbet, dipped strawberries, meringues, and maybe a brownie.
Here are some of the recipes I have saved over the years: