- Personalize your clothing with this non-toxic and easy to use stamp.
- Good for 40+ washes (up to 90Á water temperature).
- Up to 2 lines of text with approx 16 characters per line is recommended per stamp.
- It is necessary to wait 24 hours before first wash.
Everyone has their favorite kind of Charoset. Mine usually has apricots and pistachios in it. But we will often leave these out also. What’s your favorite?
Ours is sort of a mishmash of everything we can find, put into the mixer and keep adding until the right consistency comes out.
Ingredients often include Apples, Sweet Red Wine, Dates, Prunes, Apricots, Almonds, Raisins, Honey and Pistachios. With allergies sometimes the nuts get left out. We don’t put walnuts because of allergies and dislikes.
Apples with Honey & Crushed Walnuts (NY Times) – WALNUTS
Charoset Salad (Jewish Rhode Island) – ALMONDS
Charoset Salad (Jamie Geller) – ALMONDS
Charoset Stuffed Chicken Breast (Jamie Geller) – CHESTNUTS / MEAT
Haroset Sauce (LA Times)
Charoset London Broil (Busy in Brooklyn) -WALNUT OIL / MEAT
Moscato Spice Charoset (Elana Horwich & Meal & a Spiel) – WALNUTS
Apple Cinnamon Charoset with Candied Walnuts (Tori Avey) – WALNUTS
Whole Orange Sephardic Charoset (Tori Avey) – WALNUTS or PECANS
Basic Charoset (Sydney Hertz via Spoon University) – WALNUTS
My Favorite Charoset (Divas Can Cook) – WALNUTS
Indian Style Charoset (Jamie Geller) – ALMONDS
Yemenite Charoset (Jamie Geller) – ALMONDS
Ashkenaz Charoset (Jamie Geller) – WALNUTS
Persian Charoset (Jamie Geller) – WALNUTS / ALMONDS / PISTACHIOS
Syrian Charoset (Jamie Geller) – WALNUTS
New England Charoset (My Recipes) – WALNUTS
Candied Walnut Charoset (Epicurious) – WALNUTS
Apricot-Pistacho Charoset (Epicurious) – PISTACHIOS
Chocolate Charoset (Jewish Food Experience) – NUTS
Lemon & Cinnamon Charoset with Pine Nuts (Family Friends Food) – HAZELNUTS / ALMONDS / PINE NUTS
Iraqi Charoset (Afooda) – PEANUTS / WALNUTS
4 Simple Charosets (Chabad) – WALNUTS / COCONUT
Charoset 5 Ways (Jewish Boston) – 1 recipe has coconut in it, but the rest are nut-free
Nut-Free Charoset (Melanie Cooks)
Nut-Free Charoset (Chelsea Amer)
Nut-Free Charoset (Lenses & Lentils) – PINE NUTS
Nut-Free Apple Coconut Charoset (Gluten Free & More) – COCONUT
Safta Rachel’s Iraqi Charoset (Food52) – PECANS
Passover Moroccan Charoset (Zabars) – ALMONDS / WALNUTS
Sephardic Charoset Bites (May I Have That Recipe?) – HAZELNUTS / WALNUTS
Tunisian Charoset Balls (Afooda) – WALNUTS / HAZELNUTS / CASHEWS / PISTACHIOS / ALMONDS
Orange Sephardic Charoset (Daily Harvest Express) WALNUTS or PECANS
Venetian Charoset (The Food Dictator) ALMONDS / WALNUTS / PINE NUTS
Sephardic Charoset Truffles (Tori Avey) – PISTACHIOS
Gluten-Free Charoset Mini-Pies (Jamie Geller) – WALNUTS
Moroccan Charoset Balls (Jamie Geller) – WALNUTS
Chocolate Covered Charoset Truffles (Forward) – PISTACHIOS / PECANS / ALMONDS
Mango & Pineapple Charoset Balls (The Cuban Reuben) – COCONUT
Chocolate Charoset Truffles (The Chocolate Trail) – PISTACHIOS / PECANS / ALMONDS
Apple & Date Charoset Truffles (The Spruce Eats) – WALNUTS / PISTACHIOS
Rosa Mexicano’s Sangria Haroset (NPR) – PAREVE
Charoset from Around the World
These recipes have been seen all over the world. I can’t remember where we found them originally, but I am posting them here.
3 red apples
¼ cup grape juice
1/8 cup honey
1 cup raisins
2 red apples
½ cup pitted dates
¼ cup white grape juice
dark grape juice
Other dried fruit, like currants
cinnamon and curry
granny smith apple
strawberries (fresh or frozen)
Cinnamon, ginger, and curry
Hebrew School Recipe
dark grape juice
White grape juice
granny smith green apple
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. sugar
grape juice to moisten
white or black raisins
dark grape juice
Combination of Syrian, Moroccan and Yemenite recipes
ginger juice (grate a fresh piece of ginger and squeeze the grated portion to extract the juice)
dark grape juice
Yemenite Charoset 2
chopped green apple
ground ginger powder
½ cup raisins
dark grape juice
1 tablespoon dark grape juice
chopped pitted dates
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Matzo meal as needed
1 pear chopped
1 apple chopped
pitted dates chopped
grated ginger root
apple cider vinegar
dark grape juice
peeled sliced apples
dark grape juice
1 pear, peeled, cored, and chopped
3 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
3 bananas, peeled and mashed
2 cups pitted dates (about 1 lb)
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 cup dark grape juice
1 peeled and cored apple3 sliced bananas
3 sliced bananas
10 pitted dates
juice and rind of ½ lemon
juice and grated rind of ½ orange
3 chopped hard-boiled eggs
Dark grape juice
1 tsp cinnamon
California Charoset 2
1 large avocado, peeled /diced
juice of ½ lemon
grated peel of 1 orange
Wolfgang Puck’s Charoset
Granny Smith apples
2 lemons, juiced
dark grape juice
A Dozen Charoset Recipes from Around the Globe
#1 EGYPTIAN CHAROSET
* 1 pound dried raisins
* 8 ounces pitted dates
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
* 2 cups water
Put raisins and dates in a bowl and cover with water. Let stand 1 hour. Add the sugar and whirl the mixture in a blender, a few spoonfuls at a time. or divide the mixture in thirds and place in a food processor. Transfer the chopped fruits to a heavy saucepan and let simmer over low heat until the fruits are cooked and the liquid is absorbed. It should take about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and place in a jar. When cool, sprinkle with chopped nuts. Makes about 4 cups
#2 GREEK CHAROSET (RHODES)
Source: The Cookbook of the Jews of Greece by Nicholas Stavroulakis
Yield: 3 cups
* 1 1/4 cups dates, finely chopped
* 1 large orange
* 1/2 cup honey or sugar
* cinnamon to taste
* ground cloves to taste
* 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
* 5 ounces sweet red wine
Peel the orange and cut it into pieces. Remove the seeds, add the chopped dates, and mash together into a paste. Put the paste and honey in the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water and stir constantly with a wooden spoon for about 20 minutes or until it is quite thick. Add the cloves, cinnamon, and wine, and simmer until very thick. Remove from the heat, stir in the chopped nuts, and turn out into a large bowl to cool.
#3 MOROCCAN CHAROSET BALLS WITH DATES, RAISINS AND NUTS
Source: TVFN- Cooking Live Show #CL8862
Yield: about 60 pieces
* 2 cups pitted dates
* 1/2 cup golden raisins
* 1/2 cup dark raisins
* 1/2 cup walnuts
* 1 tablespoon sweet red Passover wine, (up to 2)
Process the dates, raisins, and walnuts in a food processor until the mixture is finely chopped and begins to stick together. Add enough wine to make a sticky mass. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Drop slightly rounded measuring teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto a lined sheet. Roll each mound with moistened palms into hazelnut-size balls. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
#4 SEVEN-FRUIT CHAROSET FROM SURINAM
Source: “The Jewish Holiday Kitchen” by Joan Nathan 1988
Yield: 5 cups
* 8 oz unsweetened coconut
* 8 oz chopped walnuts or:
* 8 oz grated almonds
* 1/4 c sugar
* 1 tbsp cinnamon
* 8 oz raisins
* 8 oz dried apples
* 8 oz dried prunes
* 8 oz dried apricots
* 8 oz dried pears
* 4 oz cherry jam
* sweet red wine
Combine everything except the jam and wine in a pot. Cover with water and simmer over low heat. Periodically, add small amounts of water to prevent sticking. Cook at least 90 minutes. When it is cohesive, stir in the jam and let stand until cool. Add enough sweet wine to be absorbed by the charoset and chill. Makes 5 cups.
#5 TURKISH CHAROSET
Yield: 10 servings
* 1 cup seedless raisins
* 1 pound pitted dates
* 1 orange, peeled, sliced and pitted
* 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
* 2 tablespoons sweet wine
1. Soak raisins 30 minutes in hot water to cover. Drain.
2. Grind raisins, dates, orange, and apple together. Add sweet wine to make a thick paste.
3. Cover and refrigerate until 1 hour before serving.
#6 YEMENITE CHAROSET V
Source: Translated from: “The Passover Cook Book” from Hava Nathan, 1986, published by Zmora Bitan, Israel
* 1/2 kg pitted dates
* 1 1/2 cup walnuts
* 1/2 cup almonds
* 1 teasp. ground ginger
* 1 teasp. cinnamon
* 3 grains of “hehl” *SEE NOTE
* 1/4 teasp. black pepper
* 1/4 teasp. cumin
* 1 glass grape juice or orange juice
* 3 apples, grated
*NOTE: Sorry, don’t know the English translation for this- it’s a spice the Yemenites also put in their coffee
Ground all the ingredients together except for the apples. Mix the ground ingredients with the apples. Keep in a closed jar in the fridge.
In my version: I use a date spread instead of the pitted dates. I don’t put the hehl and use dry, red wine instead of the juice. I might also double the quantities for the same quantity of spices. I ground the nuts in the food processor until they’re almost finely ground, but still with pieces of nuts here and there. Then I remorselessly process everything in the food processor.
#7 VENETIAN CHAROSET
* 1+1/2 cups chestnut paste
* 1/2 cup pine nuts
* 10 ounces dates, chopped
* Grated rind of one orange
* 12 ounces figs, chopped
* 1/2 cup white raisins
* 2 Tbs poppy seeds
* 1/4 cup dried apricots
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/2 cup brandy
* 1/2 cup chopped almonds
* honey to bind
Combine all ingredients, gradually adding just enough brandy and honey to make the mixture bind. Other Italian Charoset recipes include mashed up bananas, apples, hardboiled eggs, crushed matzah, pears, and lemon.
#8 THE NORTH AFRICA’S CHAROSET
Source: The Folklore Cook Book by Molly Bar David (First edition) 1964
* 60 Grams Pine nuts
* 1 Cooked Egg yolk
* 1 Apple – Grated
* 1/2 Cup Sugar
* 1/2 Cup Almonds – Grounded
* 1/2 Cup Walnuts – Grounded
* 1 Lemon Juice and Zest
* Cinnamon and Ginger (to your own taste)
Mix together all ingredients.
Source: adapted from Recipes from the Jewish Kitchens of Curacao, by the Sisterhood of Mikva Israel–Emanuel.
Yield: about 65 balls
* 2 pounds peanuts, not salted
* 1/2 pound cashews
* 1 pound dark brown sugar
* 1/2 pound pitted prunes
* 1/2 pound figs
* 1/4 cup candied fruit–optional
* 2 jiggers kosher wine
* 3 tablespoons orange juice
* 3 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
* 1/2 cup honey
* 2 to 3 tablespoons cinnamon plus extra for coating
If the cashews are salted, rinse them in cold water. Dry in the sun or a warm oven.
Grind fruits and nuts. Add the sugar, honey, cinnamon, wine and juices to form a moist but firm mixture. With wet hands, roll the mixture into balls, 1″ in diameter. Drop into a bowl with cinnamon and roll the ball to coat thoroughly.
Wrap in plastic film and store air tight. These candies can be frozen.
NOTE: This Sephardic recipe for Charoset makes a very tasty, egg-free candy
*Recipe based on one from Recipes from the Jewish Kitchens of Curacao, written by the Sisterhood of Mikva Israel–Emanuel.
#10 PEAR AND MANGO CHAROSET
Yield: about 2-3 cups, 12 servings
* 2 medium-sized pears, cored and coarsely chopped
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 cup fresh mango, peeled and diced
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1/4 cup walnuts
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 tablespoon sweet Passover wine
Place pears in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place all the ingredients except for the wine in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse once or twice. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in wine. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
#11 PERSIAN CHAROSET
Source: Mohtaran Shirazi via The Jewish Holiday Kitchen, Joan Nathan 1988
Yield: 5 cups
* 25 dates, pitted and diced
* 1/2 c unsalted pistachios
* 1/2 c almonds
* 1/2 c golden raisins
* 1 1/2 peeled apples, cored and diced
* 1 pomegranates
* 1 orange, peeled and diced
* 1 banana, sliced
* 1/2 c sweet red wine, to 1 cup
* 1/4 c cider vinegar
* 1/2 tbsp cayenne
* 1 tbsp ground cloves
* 1 tbsp ground cardamom
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tbsp black pepper
Combine all the fruits and nuts. Add the wine and vinegar until a pasty consistency is achieved. Add the spices and blend well. Adjust seasonings. Makes 5 cups.
#12 CALIFORNIA CHAROSET
Source: Joan Nathan’s “Jewish Holiday Kitchen”
* 1 whole orange
* 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
* juice of 1/2 lemon
* 1/2 cup sliced almonds
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 4 seedless dates
* 2 figs or prunes
* 2 Tbs apple juice
* 2 Tbs matzoh meal
Peel and section the orange; reserve the peel and the sections. Toss the avocado and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside. In a processor or blender, place the almonds, raisins, dates, and figs. Process until coarsely chopped. Add the orange peel and sections and process briefly to combine. Add the avocado and process 1 or 2 seconds more. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl and gently fold in the apple juice and matzoh meal. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
Amazon | BEST PRICE: Chefman Electric Immersion Blender 300-Watt Stick Hand-Held Blending w/Simple One Touch Power Control, Pressure Sensitive Multiple Speed Trigger, Detachable Blade, Stainless Steel
- MULTI-SPEED WITH PRECISE CONTROL: Slow trigger release offers precise control over blending needs. Simple one-touch operation makes any blending task easy to handle; the more pressure you put on the trigger, the faster the blender will go.
- HIGH POWER FOR BETTER BLENDING: The Chefman immersion blender is a high powered 300 Watt motor that handles more blending tasks quietly & with ease. This food blender will liquefy fruit, leafy greens, mix baby formulas and more!
- ICE-CRUSHING CROSS BLADE: Specially designed cross blades make perfect pureed dishes such as smoothies, sauces, soups, and dips. When blending frozen ice or chunks of frozen fruit or veggies, make sure they are immersed in liquid for desired results. The ultimate tool for a variety of blending options, this stick blender can reach into mixing bowls, large cooking pots, and pitchers.
- DISHWASHER SAFE PARTS: Blade detaches with just a twist and is dishwasher safe, making cleanup as easy as 1-2-3. Stainless Steel exterior is easy to wipe down to clean up an splattered food. Make sure not to immerse the cord in water.
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY – includes access to Club Chefman for tailor-made recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman
- Included components: User Guide
Passover #2 in Quarantine and a 3-day yontif. I am definitely not ready to even start thinking about it. But Amazon has us covered. I actually moved my subscribe and save day to arrive the week before Passover because I just wasn’t ready to start thinking about the holiday.
Subscribe & Save for Passover
- Wissotzky Magic Tea Chest, Assorted Collection, 88 Count
- WISSOTZKY Mahogany Tea Chest (9 Flavors), 5.45-Ounce Boxes,10 Count (Pack of 9)
- Elite Aladin Coffee, 7-ounces (Pack of 6)
- Tuscanini Premium Italian Tomato Juice 33.8oz (2 pack) Resealable Cap, Non GMO Verified
- Heaven & Earth 100% Pure Organic Pomegranate Juice 11.15oz (6 Pack), NO Concentrate! Cold Pressed, Non GMO Verified, No Sugar Added, No Preservatives
- Wissotzky Herbal Tea (Strawberry Burst, 1 Pack)
- Kedem Gourmet Sherry Cooking Wine 12.7oz Bottle, No Artificial Colors of Flavors, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, Certified Kosher
- Kedem Red Cooking Wine 12.7oz Bottle, No Artificial Colors of Flavors, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, Certified Kosher
- Kedem Gourmet Marsala Cooking Wine, 375ml, Certified Kosher
- Cheff Jeff Nathan Creations, Gourmet Panko Plain Gluten Free, 15 Ounce (2 Pack)
- Gefen Gluten Free Israeli Couscous, Original, 5oz (2 Pack) Gluten Free Pasta Alternative
- Gefen Gluten Free Chow Mein Fine Noodles, 8oz (3 Pack) Ready To Eat, All Natural, Thin & Crisp
- Manischewitz Potato Pancake Mix 6oz (2 Pack) Gluten Free, No MSG, Traditional Style
- Manischewitz Gluten Free Wide Egg Noodles (4 Pack) Yolk Free, Kosher For Passover and All Year Round Use
- Tuscanini Italian Tomato Sauce, Premium Italian Passata, 17.6oz (3 Pack) Resealable, Product of Italy
- Tuscanini Tomato Paste Tube, 7.5oz, Made with Premium Italian Tomatoes
- Galilee’s Delicacy Pure Date Honey, 100% Silan Date Syrup in Squeeze Bottle Sugar and GMO Free 400g
- Gefen Pure Potato Starch, 24oz (2 Pack) Total 3lb Resealable Container Gluten Free
- Haddar, Gluten Free Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix 1.8oz, 4 Pack (12 Packets) For Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- Gefen Vanilla Sugar, 12oz, (2 Pack), Resealable Container, Measuring Scoop Included
- Gefen Confectioners Sugar, 16oz, Resealable Container, 10x Powdered Sugar 1lb, Premium Confection Sugar, No Cornstarch
- Gefen Organic Whole Roasted & Peeled Chestnuts, 3oz (3 Pack)
- Granny’s Full Size White Marshmallows, 10 oz, Kosher, Gluten Free, (2-Pack).
- Croyden House Egg Drop Soup Mix 3.5oz (3 Pack, Total of 6 Envelopes) Quick and Easy Prep, Chinese Style, Kosher
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel “Limited Edition” Manischewitz Coconut Macaroons, 12oz Collectors Tin Canister, Kosher For Passover
- Gefen, Pure Cottonseed Oil, 96oz Easy Pour Bottle with Handle, Great for Frying Beignets, Certified Kosher
- Glicks Finest, Pure Cottonseed Oil, 96oz Bottle
- Gefen US Grade A Honey Bears, 12oz (2 Pack) 100% Clover Honey, No Fillers, Gluten Free
- GEFEN Sour Salt, NET WT 5.5 oz (156g) We use this to clean out our Shabbat Hot Pot
- Kedem Concord Grape Juice, 8oz Plastic Bottle (24 Pack)
- Haddar, 100% Pure Almond Butter, 18oz (2 Pack) Only One Ingredient!
- Tuscanini Premium Italian Apricot Preserves, 11.64 oz Jar, Spreadable Fruit Jam, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Preservatives, Non GMO, Gluten Free
- Bigelow Collection Herbal Tea Bags, 18 Count Box (Pack of 6) Caffeine Free, 108 Tea Bags Total (Packaging and Flavor Assortment may vary) Only about half of the box is Kosher for Passover.
- Glad Press’n Seal Plastic Food Wrap – 100 Square Foot Roll (Pack of 3) (Package May Vary)
- The original. The trailblazer. The Sir Edmund of water bottles. Nalgene’s BESTSELLING water bottle for more than 30 years.
- For Your Everyday Adventures! Take your Nalgene bottle to the gym, office, camping, exploring and everywhere in between.
- This Nalgene water bottle is completely leak proof, made of virtually indestructible BPA-free Tritan, easy to clean and dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit); wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy.
- Free of BPA, BPS and phthalates, opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement.
- Whether you’re looking for a virtually indestructible water bottle for a backcountry adventure, or you want a clean, green way of storing your dry pasta, you’ll find a Nalgene product that gets the job done.
- Nalgene is a proud part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, for 70 years Nalgene has been making a wide range of BPA/BPS free reusable water bottles and containers to suit your personal preferences, needs and lifestyle here in the USA.
I have been fully absorbed in household stuff over the last couple months because we just celebrated our oldest daughter’s Bat Mitzvah on Purim. I figured I would share a couple posts with information that might be useful for anyone who is doing a simcha. This is more focused on if you are doing it yourself.
Kippot & Clips
Special Table Cloths
Microphone (if doing the setup yourself)
Ring Light (if doing the setup yourself)
Adapters like HDMI to USB-C (if doing the setup yourself)
Laptop (if doing the setup yourself)
Extra Laptop for Projector (if doing the setup yourself)
Projector (if doing the setup yourself)
Video Camera (if doing the setup yourself)
USB Cords (if doing the setup yourself)
Surge Protector (if doing the setup yourself)
Sheet of Page Numbers
I did a lot of research of different components that were needed for the service. Our synagogue doesn’t have any technology, so we set things up ourselves. Here are some ideas that I got from researching vendors and the virtual mitzvah planning group.
Microphone & Accessories
Here are a couple of the recommendations from there and from other professionals:
- Blue Yeti Nano Professional Condenser USB Microphone with Multiple Pickup Patterns & No-Latency Monitoring for Recording and Streaming on PC & Mac – Shadow Grey We used this one and it worked great.
- Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Cardioid Condenser Capsule, Adjustable Stand, Plug and Play – Black
- FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand Shock Mount for Instruments Voice Overs Recording Podcasting YouTube Karaoke Gaming Streaming
- Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac, 3 Condenser Capsules, 4 Pickup Patterns, Headphone Output and Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Adjustable Stand, Plug & Play – Blackout
- Foam Microphone Windscreen- Aedor Quality Sponge Mic Cover as a pop filter for Blue Yeti, Yeti Pro Condenser Microphones(Black)
- Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series)
- Dragonpad USA Microphone Pop Filter, for Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball – Flexible Gooseneck Microphone Mount and Double Layer Sound Shield Guard Windscreen
- USB Computer Microphone, Plug &Play Desktop Omnidirectional Condenser PC Laptop Mic, Mute Button with LED Indicator, Compatible with Windows/Mac, Ideal for YouTube, Skype, Recording, Games
We purchased a high definition webcam. Here are some of the suggested webcams.
- Razer Kiyo Streaming Webcam: 1080p 30 FPS / 720p 60 FPS – Ring Light w/ Adjustable Brightness – Built-in Microphone – Advanced Autofocus This is the one we used and the quality was good.
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
- Webcam 1080P Full HD PC Skype Camera, PAPALOOK PA452 Web Cam with Microphone, Video Calling and Recording for Computer Laptop Desktop, Plug and Play USB Camera for YouTube, Compatible with Windows
- Webcam with Microphone, 1080P HD Webcam Streaming Computer Web Camera with 95-Degree Wide View Angle, USB Plug and Play Webcam for PC Desktop or Laptop Video Calling Recording Conferencing
- NexiGo 1080P 60FPS Webcam with Microphone for Streaming, Advanced AutoFocus, w/Privacy Cover and Tripod, N680P Pro Computer Web Camera for Online Learning, Skype Zoom Teams, Mac PC Laptop Desktop
Our service was in the evening and in the sanctuary of our synagogue. We really didn’t need any extra lighting, but here are a few other options.
- UBeesize 10″ Selfie Ring Light with 50″ Extendable Tripod Stand & Flexible Phone Holder for Live Stream/Makeup/YouTube Video We have this one.
- Neewer 18-inch SMD LED Ring Light Dimmable Lighting Kit with 78.7-inch Light Stand, Filter and Hot Shoe Adapter for Photo Studio LED Lighting Portrait YouTube TikTok Video Shooting (No Carrying Bag)
- EICAUS 10” Ring Light with Stand and Phone Holder, Cell Phone Tripod with Ringlight and Phone Holder, Selfie Ring Light for Live Streaming/Makeup/Photography, Compatible with All Cell Phones
We ended up getting a group of girls together to create their own Yads through the Hiddur Mitzvah project. I am not sure how much longer they will be doing this program as Gary Rosenthal is retiring. But the end results were beautiful.
There are so many different styles of yads
- Yair Emanuel Anodized Aluminum Yad
- Yair Emanuel Wooden Painted Yad
- Zion Judaica Silver Plated Torah Pointer for Enamel
- Quest Collection Scripture Yad
- Quality Judaica Modern Jeweled Torah Pointer
- Sterling Silver Little Torah Pointer
- Long Torah Pointer with Hammered Nickel-Plated
This is such a personal choice. Sometimes there are beautiful tallitot that are shared from generation to generation. Sometimes they are made from pieces of family pieces and quilted together. Our daughter didn’t wear a Tallit, but we placed the Tallit that we were wrapped in at our wedding and that she was named in (along with the rest of our children) under the Megillah she read from.
- Mazel Tov Swag
- Gabrieli Tallit
- 100% Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl in White and White Stripes Size 24″ L X 72″ W
- Yair Emanuel Tallit Prayer Shawl Gadol + Bag + Kippah + Atara Set Embroidered RAW Silk Magen David Blue (Bundle)
- Youthful Easy Going Blue Tallit, Bar Mitzvah Tallit Set, Modern Tallit from Israel, 20 inches by 72 inches by Galilee Silks Israel
We made a bencher for our daughter. It included Maariv, Megillah Reading, and Shabbat Prayers. I have a design background and have designed B’kol Echad, Siddurim, logos for smachot. You can see some examples of what I have designed on this Instagram account. If you are in design services for your simcha, feel free to contact me.
Amazon | BEST PRICE: Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1, 8 Qt with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate and more
- The Instant Pot That Air Fries: The hottest new multi-cooker from the makers of the all-time bestselling Duo series, the Instant Pot Duo Crisp is a pressure cooker and air fryer with 2 convenient, removable lids
- 11-In-1 One-Touch Cooking Programs: Put cooking on autopilot with delicious results; Pressure cooks, Sautes, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, air fries, roasts, bakes, broil and dehydrates
- Tender Juicy Meals with a Crisp Golden Finish: Innovative EvenCrisp technology ensures a perfect crunch every time; Imagine biting into fall-off-the-bone ribs with a perfect air fried crust
- Air Fryer Accessories: The multi-level air fryer basket with dehydrating and broiling tray is designed for optimal air flow; The protective pad is great for storage and countertop use
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless-Steel Cookware: Cook for up to 8 people with the premium quality (18/8) stainless-steel inner pot; Healthy and BPA/PFOA/PTFE-free
- Advanced Safety: 10+ built-in safety features include automatic pressure and temperature control and overheat protection; New EasySeal lid automatically seals for pressure cooking and the pressure release button vents steam from a distance
- Family Meals Fast: The powerful 1500W heating element reduces preheating time and cooks up to 70% faster — from frozen to golden in minutes
- Flap closure
- External access zipper pocket on the side offers quick access to your power brick or cords
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Napoleon side entry pocket for access without undoing the flap
- Tricot lined floating pocket protects sunglasses or smartphone
- Laptop fit Dimensions : Width 15 Inch, Height 11.8 Inch, Depth 1 Inch
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Are Parental Controls available for the Nintendo Switch console?
Yes, a robust set of options is included to help both parents and kids have the best possible gaming experience.
Parents can set controls on the system, or use the free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app to set restrictions on games and purchases, monitor gaming time, and more.
Amazon | BEST PRICE: H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2020 with Refund Bonus Offer (Amazon Exclusive) [PC Download]
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance for taxes from H&R Block
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099, 1098, and last year’s personal tax return, even from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Accuracy Review checks for issues and assesses your audit risk
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales, and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions (Schedule A)
- One state program download included — a $39.95 value (state e-file available for $19.95 per return)