This grinder attachment for the Kitchenaid mixer might be good if you make chopped liver for Passover. Be sure to check if it fits your specific model.
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
- Fine Plate to grind meats and dried bread.
- Coarse Plate to grind firm fruits, vegetables and cheeses.
- Grinder attachment greatly expands a stand mixer’s flexibility.
- Ideal for grinding meats, grating cheese, making bread crumbs and combining dips, salsas, spreads
- Includes fine and coarse grinding plates, tips, and recipes
- Most parts dishwasher safe for easy clean-up
- The grinder can be used with any KitchenAid stand mixer
We have had our 4.5qt mixer since our engagement and it does a pretty good job. It’s not big enough for challah, but I sort of like hand mixing my challah dough.
- Turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 available attachments
- 4.5-quart stainless steel bowl with enough capacity to mix up to 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch.
- Soft start helps to avoid ingredient splash & flour puff by starting at a lower speed.
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl to easily add ingredients for a recipe
- 10 optimized speeds powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.Hub Cover: Non-hinged
- KSM75SL Ksm75 includes (1) Coated flat beater, (1) Coated dough hook, (1) 6-wire whip
This is a great price for the 6 quart Kitchen Aid.
- 6-Quart Removable, Oval-Shaped Ceramic Vessel
- 4 temperature settings helps ensure that your food will be ready to serve when you’re ready
- Program the slow cooker for a specific cooking time up to 24 hours in 30-minute increments
- High, medium and low settings for any recipe and keep warm function for up to four hours after finished cooking
- See at-a-glance how much cooking time remains before your dish is ready for serving
- Store the cord neatly on the bottom of the slow cooker when not in use.
If you can wait a little bit, this might be the best deal on a mixer. I am not sure if it will work with 5lbs of flour, but it is almost double the size of the other mixers for this 8qt Kitchen Aid Mixer. Plus it is larger than the Bosch. The Bosch is 6.5 qts and runs just a few dollars less than this.
- The KitchenAid (KSM8990DP) 8-Quart Stand Mixer is a large capacity baker’s essential equipped to handle more than 8 pounds of dough for the perfect batch of cookies, bread, or crust in a single bowl.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability for heavy ingredients or large batches. The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact.
- The 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir and versatile power hub works with more than 12 available attachments to help you make anything and everything imaginable.
- Get professional results with the 1.3HP motor enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up resulting in years of dependable mixing.
- The commercial mixer is NSF certified and includes Powerknead Spiral Dough Hook, Flat Beater, and Stainless Steel Wire Whip.
Here are a few answers about it doing 5lbs of flour.
This is a great deal on the Kitchen 6Qt Mixer.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments (Not included with the product).
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use