- Shabbat Pot
- Fast brewing, takes just 1 minute to brew each cup
- Brews enough for a crowd: makes 15 to 45 cups of hot, fresh coffee, perfect for social gatherings and buffet-style meals.
- 2-Way dispenser for a single cup or continuous filling
- Easy to fill: water level markings in the urn’s interior make measuring water A snap.
- Ready-to-serve indicator light
We saw this over Yontif and then it came up as a suggestion on my Amazon account this evening. It’s a fun way to dispense honey and it’s on sale with a coupon.
- Great container for honey: the syrup dispenser holds 1 cup (8 ounces) of honey or any other liquid, you can use it to fill different syrups
- Acrylic material: not easy to break, using this dispenser to fill honey without leading a sticky, drippy mess; Reasonable handle for comfortable use, sturdy and durable
- Convenient design: with a base that prevents your honey dispenser from dripping honey in the kitchen and attracting little creatures or dirt
- Suitable size: 8.3 x 10.0 x 15 cm/ 3.26 x 3.93 x 5.9 inch, enough for you to hold various syrups
- Easy to use: disengage release and honey immediately stops; No more desperately trying to stop the honey flow; The moment you depress the release the honey stream stops; No drips or trails spilled
Many have the customs of Simanim on the Holidays.
Simanim Salad (Chef Zissie) – PAREVE
Simanim Salad (Chabad) – PAREVE
Siman Salad with Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (Jamie Geller) – PAREVE
Angel Hair Pasta Salad (Busy in Brooklyn) – PAREVE
Simanim (Good Omen) Salad (Kosher Eye) – PAREVE
Perfect Siman Salad for Rosh Hashana (Creative Jewish Mom) – PAREVE
Simanim Salad (Twisted Challah) – PAREVE
Simanim Salad (Renana’s Blog) – PAREVE
Rosh Hashana Siman Salad (Erin Eats on Instagram) – PAREVE
Farrro Simanim Salad with Leeks, Squash, & Dates (Jewish Wood Food & Wine) – PAREVE
Lightly Curried Floral Simanim Couscous Salad with Roasted Veggies & Sweet Orange Tahini (Salad Therapy) – PAREVE
Other Simanim Recipes
I know a lot of people have customs to wear white for Yom Kippur. Other people have customs to wear white on all of the festival holidays. So here are some finds:
- INCLUDES Four 3 oz. Bee Harmony Honey mini jars: American clover, wildflower, orange blossom and berry
- Clover: A sunny-colored honey with a delicate, mild sweetness sourced from the Dakotas, Montana and other Midwest states.
- Wildflower: A classic, medium-colored honey with a subtly robust, full-bodied sweetness, sourced from America’s wildflower meadows.
- Orange Blossom: The finest Florida and California orange groves provide the source for this softer-colored honey, with clear notes of citrus.
- Berry: A medium-colored honey with mixed notes of berries, sourced from the Pacific Northwest, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine and other Northeast states.
- HECKSHER- OU-P
Thinking about making soup for the holidays, here’s a great deal on a stock-pot.
- Stainless Steel
- Chef’s Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.