- Contains 6 – 2.7 ounce resealable bags (2 Simply, 2 Cinnamon, 2 Cocoa)
- Real bananas, baked ’til they’re crave-ably crunchy. Snacks gone simple.
- Just one or two simple ingredients! Baked, never fried. Gluten free, dairy free, no added oil, good source of dietary fiber, Non-GMO, no added preservatives.
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL, EVER. There’s no extra stuff. Just simple snacks with an out-loud crunchiness that show how delicious living life a little more simply can be. We believe the less you add, the more you actually taste. Bare snacks have no trans fat or cholesterol, are nut free (except coconut), and high in crunch and flavor — the ultimate healthy snack.
- BARE VALUES. We may have outgrown the days of selling at farmers market stands, but the bare team is still rooted in our founding values of simplicity, goodness, being real, and living life fully. We remain committed to simplicity both in our products and life outside of the bag.
- HECKSHER: OU
- Twenty four 1 oz. bags of Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws
- Made with garden grown potatoes and vegetables
- 30percentage less fat than the leading brand of potato chips*
- 0mg cholesterol and 0g trans fat per serving
- Certified Kosher and gluten-free
- Hecksher: OU- Pareve
- Twenty four 1 oz. bags of Original Chips with Sea Salt
- Blend of yuca, sweet potato, parsnip, taro and batata
- Made with real vegetables
- Gluten free, vegan, non GMO Project verified and Kosher
- 0mg of cholesterol and 0g of trans fat and no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- HECKSHER: Kaf K Pareve
Now that the holidays are over, Passover is showing up on my Amazon list. Here’s a great deal on a cookbook of Pesach.
You loved A Taste of Pesach, which brought you the very best Pesach recipes from the famous Yeshiva Me’on HaTorah (Roosevelt) mailing series. A Taste of Pesach 2 brings you even more: more fantastic recipes, more great serving ideas, more ways to make Pesach (and the rest of the year) delicious, healthy, and FUN!
The pictures are stunning, the layout is easy to follow and absolutely gorgeous. And the recipes! From Appetizers through Mains and Sides and mouthwatering Desserts – here is everything you need to serve spectacular food to friends and family.
Savvy gourmet chefs and novice cooks, lovers of traditional foods and adventurous modern culinary artists – here is a Pesach cookbook for everyone!
Over 110 mouth-watering recipes, you will refer to again and again
Exclusive “Plate it!” chapter with doable food presentation techniques
User-friendly recipes with readily available ingredients
Stunning, full-color photographs accompany every recipe
Over 107 gluten-free, non-gebrokts recipes
Food so good you’ll want to eat it all year round
About the Author
Yeshiva Me on HaTorah, a dormitory Mesivta High School and Beis Medrash, was founded in 2005 in Roosevelt, NJ by Rav Yisroel Meir Eisenberg, a grandson of HaRav Mordechai Gifter zt l. Located in Monsey, NY, the yeshiva strives to help young boys develop into budding Torah scholars with fine character traits. The warm and dedicated staff works to bring out the best in each student, and a healthy atmosphere encourages spiritual and emotional growth. Yeshiva Me on HaTorah serves as a proud link to the glorious traditions of Telshe, and is privileged to be transmitting Torah to a new generation.
- CEREAL: Whole grain oats cereal with real honey and natural almond flavor
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free and simply made without artificial flavors or colors; Good source of iron and calcium
- WHOLE GRAIN: First ingredient is whole grain and fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals
- HEART HEALTHY: Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Honey Nut Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Honey Nut Cheerios cereal provides .75 grams per serving
- PERFECT SNACK: A pantry staple for breakfast or a wholesome snack
- HECKSHER: OU, They are pareve
- ALLERGY NOTE: These contain almond flavoring, some store brands do not actually contain nuts.