You can save 10% on their products until 6/12 or while supplies last. These treats are OU or OU-D. According to their FAQs all of their products are currently certified Kosher.
- Are Zee Zees snacks gluten free? Our applesauce cups, dried fruit, sunflower kernels, and diced fruit cups are naturally gluten free. Our soft baked bars and Grahamz contain gluten.
- Are there Zee Zees products that do not contain nuts? None of our Zee Zees products contain nuts. We are a peanut and tree-nut free facility.
- How do Zee Zees factories avoid cross-contamination? Our manufacturing facilities follow strict regulations and product safety programs, which include regularly conducting cleanings as well as testing to prevent cross-contamination.
- Proud Member Of Snack Safely Guide – Your Source For All Things Food Allergy
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegetarian? Yes
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegan? We are not certified vegan, but most of our products do not contain animal byproducts.
- All applesauce cups, diced fruit cups, dried fruit, Grahamz, and sunflower kernels are considered vegan.
- The following soft-baked bars are considered Vegan: Berry Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Crisp, Campfire S’mores, Cocoa Cherry.
- The following soft baked bars contant milk: Oatmeal Cocoa Chip Bars and Strawberry Crisp Bars
Better-For-You Ingredients: We’re about two things here at Zee Zees, making good foods and making them in good ways. We believe in hearty, wholesome ingredients to energize kids and adults alike, to help them flourish as they grow, and to make healthy snacking choices.
- All of our grain-based products are at least 51% whole grain
- Our fruit cups are in 100% juice, not in syrup
- No high fructose corn syrup in any of our products
- Protein-packed snacks that keep you fuller longer
- Unsweetened applesauce options
- Low sodium options
- Stock your office, school or pantry with 1.5 ounce single-serve bags of Mini Pretzels (48 bags per case)
- Perfect size for a snack or to pack on the go
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Made in a peanut-free facility (safe for nut-free schools!)
- 0g trans fat
- They are also OU-D, Kosher Certified
Be sure to click on the $3.00 off coupon for more savings.
As we try to expand lunch and work with our kids for them to pack lunches we have gone through a number of strategies. My husband talks about our process in this post. And I share some ideas for what can go in a lunch in this post.
Today, I want to share a different way of helping our kids with lunch packing. I created a Google Doc that has lunch packing for our oldest three kids. I imagine this will change, but I sat down with them and asked them to come up with ideas for each category based upon what they eat and the ideas we had previously come up with. Then at the beginning of the week, I am asking them to look at the dinner menu to see what leftovers they can take and also what needs to be made for lunches that we can make ahead of time. Planning for the whole week helps them with the task of making lunches easily and not staring at the refrigerator for 20 minutes trying to decide what they want to pack. It also helps with planning the shopping list, so we can make sure there are fruits and vegetables that each of the kids would like to eat.
I also plan on laminating this and having them use a Dry Erase Marker each week to write out their ideas. But I think we are going to be adjusting it for at least the first month of school. Maybe when I take the laminator out for Sukkot, it will be more finalized.
Do you have any strategies that help with making lunches? Do you have any good ideas that I should add?
BONUS: Here are 7 back to school tips for parents.
- Includes 30 packs of your favorite Grandma’s brand cookies
- 8 Mini Vanilla Sandwich Cremes, 4 Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, 6 Big Chocolate Chip cookies, 4 Big Peanut Butter cookies, 6 Big Chocolate Brownie cookies, and 2 Big Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- Great for packing lunches or snacking on the go
- Perfect for a quick, sweet comforting treat
There is a 25% off coupon to clip.