- Product Fill Weight 27 oz.
- 100% Utz-Standingly delicious guarantee!
- Made to be remembered with over 90 years of snack making perfection!
- Freshness code upon arrival: 10-12 weeks minimum
- OU-D Kosher
- Stock your office, school or pantry with 1.5 ounce single-serve bags of Mini Pretzels (48 bags per case)
- Perfect size for a snack or to pack on the go
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Made in a peanut-free facility (safe for nut-free schools!)
- 0g trans fat
- They are also OU-D, Kosher Certified
Be sure to click on the $3.00 off coupon for more savings.
As we try to expand lunch and work with our kids for them to pack lunches we have gone through a number of strategies. My husband talks about our process in this post. And I share some ideas for what can go in a lunch in this post.
Today, I want to share a different way of helping our kids with lunch packing. I created a Google Doc that has lunch packing for our oldest three kids. I imagine this will change, but I sat down with them and asked them to come up with ideas for each category based upon what they eat and the ideas we had previously come up with. Then at the beginning of the week, I am asking them to look at the dinner menu to see what leftovers they can take and also what needs to be made for lunches that we can make ahead of time. Planning for the whole week helps them with the task of making lunches easily and not staring at the refrigerator for 20 minutes trying to decide what they want to pack. It also helps with planning the shopping list, so we can make sure there are fruits and vegetables that each of the kids would like to eat.
I also plan on laminating this and having them use a Dry Erase Marker each week to write out their ideas. But I think we are going to be adjusting it for at least the first month of school. Maybe when I take the laminator out for Sukkot, it will be more finalized.
Do you have any strategies that help with making lunches? Do you have any good ideas that I should add?
BONUS: Here are 7 back to school tips for parents.
- Includes 30 packs of your favorite Grandma’s brand cookies
- 8 Mini Vanilla Sandwich Cremes, 4 Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, 6 Big Chocolate Chip cookies, 4 Big Peanut Butter cookies, 6 Big Chocolate Brownie cookies, and 2 Big Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- Great for packing lunches or snacking on the go
- Perfect for a quick, sweet comforting treat
There is a 25% off coupon to clip.
- Make your next party or gathering a hit with the Nabisco Sweet Treats Cookies Variety Pack.
- This variety pack includes a mix of Classic Oreo, Golden Oreo, and Chips Ahoy! with 2 cookies per pack!
- Each individually sealed pack locks in freshness and is perfectly portioned for gatherings, lunchboxes, road trips, and more.
- The snack-size packs provide on-the-go convenience.
- This includes thirty 0.78oz single packs of Oreo, Golden Oreo, and Chips Ahoy!
These are marked OU-D.