It’s Passover in the Maisel house! Abe Weissman is hosting the Seder, Moishe is retelling the same old story, Shirley is tampering with Zelda’s perfect dinner, and Rose lifts a glass with a wink. Mrs. Miriam Maisel (Midge for those in the know) feels right at home, enjoying a few moments of peace among the chaos. Sneaking her favorite Manischewitz Coconut Macaroons one by one, Midge savors every soft chewy bite of this traditional holiday treat (looking the other way as Susie sneaks some brisket into a bag for later)
Whether she’s at the Weissman’s Seder or on tour with Shy Baldwin, Mrs. Maisel loves her Manischewitz Coconut Macaroons!
- Limited-Edition packaging reminiscent of the original 1960s Manischewitz Macaroon tin
- Limited-Edition The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel collector’s item
- Delightfully giftable hostess present
- Soft and chewy, Coconut Macaroon treats
- Certified Kosher For Passover, Gluten Free, Non-Dairy
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.