You can save 10% on their products until 6/12 or while supplies last. These treats are OU or OU-D. According to their FAQs all of their products are currently certified Kosher.
- Are Zee Zees snacks gluten free? Our applesauce cups, dried fruit, sunflower kernels, and diced fruit cups are naturally gluten free. Our soft baked bars and Grahamz contain gluten.
- Are there Zee Zees products that do not contain nuts? None of our Zee Zees products contain nuts. We are a peanut and tree-nut free facility.
- How do Zee Zees factories avoid cross-contamination? Our manufacturing facilities follow strict regulations and product safety programs, which include regularly conducting cleanings as well as testing to prevent cross-contamination.
- Proud Member Of Snack Safely Guide – Your Source For All Things Food Allergy
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegetarian? Yes
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegan? We are not certified vegan, but most of our products do not contain animal byproducts.
- All applesauce cups, diced fruit cups, dried fruit, Grahamz, and sunflower kernels are considered vegan.
- The following soft-baked bars are considered Vegan: Berry Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Crisp, Campfire S’mores, Cocoa Cherry.
- The following soft baked bars contant milk: Oatmeal Cocoa Chip Bars and Strawberry Crisp Bars
Better-For-You Ingredients: We’re about two things here at Zee Zees, making good foods and making them in good ways. We believe in hearty, wholesome ingredients to energize kids and adults alike, to help them flourish as they grow, and to make healthy snacking choices.
- All of our grain-based products are at least 51% whole grain
- Our fruit cups are in 100% juice, not in syrup
- No high fructose corn syrup in any of our products
- Protein-packed snacks that keep you fuller longer
- Unsweetened applesauce options
- Low sodium options
Here are some ideas for Pareve Mashed Potatoes. Some of these recipes call for chicken stock that could easily be substituted for a pareve stock. I chose recipes that specifically used a dairy substitute or no dairy at all. In our house, we have found that substituting for milk doesn’t always work the right way.
Basic Mashed Potatoes (OU)
Creamy Garlic Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes (Brooklyn Farm Girl)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Kosher Gourmet Cooking)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Joy of Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Delicious & Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (The Kosher Channel)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Busy in Brooklyn)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Joodie the Foodie)
Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (Jewish Week)
Easy Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (The Spruce Eats)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Ellie Krieger via Food Network)
Mashed Potatoes (Batel’s Kitchen)
Mashed Potatoes, Pears, & Leeks (Bon Appetit)
Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes (Big Oven)
Olive Oil Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Panning the Globe)
Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary (Tori Avey)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (The Nourishing Gourmet)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (Vegan in the Kitchen)
Vegan Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (Love & Lemons)
Vegan Mashed Potatoes (Minimalist Baker)
Vegan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Food Network)
Very Best Mashed Potatoes (Steamy Kitchen)
And if you have leftover Mashed Potatoes, you can always repurpose for Bourekas, Empanadas, Knishes, Samosas, or Shepard’s Pie.
After all the holidays, we had a bunch of challot that we froze. Normally we put all the challah and bread ends in a bag in the freezer and then as needed make breadcrumbs out of the leftovers. But this year, I made some very large chocolate chip challot and I didn’t think those would work so well. So I was looking for ideas of what you could do with challot.
We make our challot pareve and our challah boards and knives are pareve. But I realize that some people make their challot in fleish ovens or fleish vessels. There are a couple of fleish or pareve recipes below, but most of these are dairy and call for milk or creamers. For some of them you might be able to substitute a pareve milk product like Soy, Almond, or Cashew.
Let me know if you have any good ideas.
- Bread Crumbs
- Bread Pudding
- French Toast/French Toast Bake
Homemade Kosher Bread Crumbs (Kosher Eye) – PAREVE
Homemade Challah Croutons (The PaperMill) – PAREVE
Croutons (Kosher Frugal) – PAREVE
Homemade Challah Croutons (AFooda) – PAREVE
Croutons & Bread Crumbs (Granoladox) – PAREVE
Challah French Toast with Fruity Sauce (My Recipes) – DAIRY
Challah French Toast Skewers (Jewlish) – DAIRY
Bailey’s Challah French Toast (What Jew Wanna Eat) – DAIRY
Bananas Foster French Toast (Handle the Heat) – DAIRY
Churro French Toast (Handle the Heat) – DAIRY
Peanut Banana French Toast with Honey Drizzle (Community Table) – DAIRY
PB & J French Toast (Tablespoon) – DAIRY
Smore Challah French Toast (Kveller) – DAIRY
Challah French Toast (PDXFoodLove) – DAIRY
French Toast A La Creme Brulee (Jamie Geller) – DAIRY
Challah French Toast (Food Network) – DAIRY
French Toast (Renana’s Kitchen) – DAIRY
Challah French Toast Casserole (Jewish Boot Camp) – DAIRY
Cinnamon Baked French Toast (The Pioneer Woman) – DAIRY
Grandma’s Bread Pudding (Live Well Bake Often) – DAIRY
Apple Bread Pudding (Mango Tomato) – DAIRY
Chocolate Chip Challah Bread Pudding (Soni’s Food) – DAIRY
Bread pudding from leftover Challah (The Kosher Blogger) – DAIRY
Bubby’s Challah Kuggle (Busy in Brooklyn) – PAREVE
Challah Kuggle (Jamie Geller) – PAREVE
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding with Pecan Butterscotch Sauce (The Spruce Eats) – PAREVE or DAIRY
Challah Bread Pudding with Chocolate or Cherries (The Spruce Eats) – PAREVE
Banana Foster Bread Pudding (The Spruce Eats) – DAIRY
Cream Cheese Bread Pudding (The Spruce Eats) – DAIRY
Bell-Less, Whistle-less Bread Pudding (Food 52) – DAIRY
Challah Bread Pudding with Raspberries (Food 52) – DAIRY
Chocolate-Chocolate Bread Pudding (My Jewish Learning) – DAIRY
Simple Bread Pudding (NY Times Cooking) – DAIRY
Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding (Breaking Matzo) – DAIRY + OPTIONAL NUTS
Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding (Ronnie Fein) – DAIRY
Bread pudding (Marble Spoon) – DAIRY
Chocolate Chile Bread Pudding (Epicurious) – DAIRY
Challah, Wild Mushroom & Herb Stuffing (Once Upon a Chef) – PAREVE
Challah Slow Cooker Stuffing (Tori Avey) – MEAT
Apple Date Challah Stuffing (Jamie Geller) – PAREVE
Challah Stuffing (Jamie Geller) – PAREVE
Mushroom, Rosemary, Thyme Challah Stuffing (I am Food Blog) – PAREVE
Mushroom Stuffing with Rice and Raisins (Food Network) – PAREVE
Bubbe’s Challah Dressing (The Nosher) – PAREVE
Challah Strata Muffins (Jamie Geller) – DAIRY
Kale & Cheddar Strata (Babble) – DAIRY
Spinach & Cheese Strata (Smitten Kitchen) – DAIRY
Challah Strata with Mushrooms, Peppers, & Asparagus (The Spruce Eats) – DAIRY
Danish (Pragmatic Attic) – DAIRY
Challah Brushett with Lemon Ricotta & Honey (Tori Avey) – DAIRY
The Perfect Challah Grilled Cheese (Chai & Home) – DAIRY
Tuscan Ribollita (Food 52) – DAIRY
Cheesy Garlic Challah Toast (Imperrfections) – DAIRY
Bread Soup (Food Network) – MEAT, Skip Cheese
Vegan Bread Dumplings (Elephantastic Vegan) – PAREVE
Clip the $4.00 off coupon.
- WHOLESOME FOOD: Tasty snack bars that come in a variety of flavors; Food Made From Food
- REAL FRUIT: Variety pack contains Apple Pie (2 bars), Blueberry Muffin (2 bars), Cashew Cookie (2 bars), Cherry Pie (2 bars), Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (2 bars), Coconut Cream Pie (2 bars), Peanut Butter (2 bars), Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (2 bars)
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, dairy-free
- CONVENIENCE: Wholesome bars that are a real and simple sweet treat; Perfect for busy, on-the-go moments
These bars are OU