[amazon_link asins=’B07DNZVXR6,B079YZFPPX,B06WWB9G2D,B07DP17J2S,B07BFHGWNP,B07JYFV6ZR,B07B7QV5QD,B079YW9HJ1,B07BNGVXN9,B071XZ85GY’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’yares-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’25aa08ce-4ba0-444f-b066-8d99f9597a99′]
You can save 10% on their products until 6/12 or while supplies last. These treats are OU or OU-D. According to their FAQs all of their products are currently certified Kosher.
- Are Zee Zees snacks gluten free? Our applesauce cups, dried fruit, sunflower kernels, and diced fruit cups are naturally gluten free. Our soft baked bars and Grahamz contain gluten.
- Are there Zee Zees products that do not contain nuts? None of our Zee Zees products contain nuts. We are a peanut and tree-nut free facility.
- How do Zee Zees factories avoid cross-contamination? Our manufacturing facilities follow strict regulations and product safety programs, which include regularly conducting cleanings as well as testing to prevent cross-contamination.
- Proud Member Of Snack Safely Guide – Your Source For All Things Food Allergy
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegetarian? Yes
- Are Zee Zees snacks vegan? We are not certified vegan, but most of our products do not contain animal byproducts.
- All applesauce cups, diced fruit cups, dried fruit, Grahamz, and sunflower kernels are considered vegan.
- The following soft-baked bars are considered Vegan: Berry Apple Crisp, Cinnamon Crisp, Campfire S’mores, Cocoa Cherry.
- The following soft baked bars contant milk: Oatmeal Cocoa Chip Bars and Strawberry Crisp Bars
Better-For-You Ingredients: We’re about two things here at Zee Zees, making good foods and making them in good ways. We believe in hearty, wholesome ingredients to energize kids and adults alike, to help them flourish as they grow, and to make healthy snacking choices.
- All of our grain-based products are at least 51% whole grain
- Our fruit cups are in 100% juice, not in syrup
- No high fructose corn syrup in any of our products
- Protein-packed snacks that keep you fuller longer
- Unsweetened applesauce options
- Low sodium options
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.