- ick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with Green S
- Patented t-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock system
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days
- EASY TO PLAY, HARD TO MASTER: See if you have what it takes to solve this maze puzzle! Hold the sphere in your hands and rotate it 360 degrees to move the silver ball inside along the numbered course.
- THRILLING MAZE GAME: Conquer the maze encased inside the clear plastic sphere! With 100 challenges to take on, the Perplexus Original is a fun interactive portable game for puzzle masters age 8 & up.
- SPIN MASTER GAMES: We offer a wide array of fun & stimulating board games for children of all ages, from question games like HedBanz to drawing games like The Cat Game to maze games like Perplexus
- MISSION OF CREATIVITY: Spin Master’s mission is to make life more fun by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and entertainment with toys, board games, and craft kits for kids of all ages.
- Our board games for children are fun for the whole family while inspiring critical thinking for all ages. Kids can learn strategy, expand their imagination, or just have silly fun at home or on the go
Products from Amazon.com
You can probably find a cheaper kit in store when you are doing your Passover shopping, but just in case, here is a comparison for you and in case you forget to pick up a kit.
- Check your home properly this Passover with this Bedikat Chametz Set!
- Set Includes Candle, Spoon and Feather
- Great for traveling!
You can read more about this custom from the OU guide.
What’s kosher for Passover in one area and another differs widely throughout the country and across the world. Some of these recipes have items that are readily available in local kosher stores or regular supermarkets and some of these items are not available at all. Here are a few ideas for things to make for lunches throughout the holiday.
What do you enjoy having over Passover? What is easy to pack for lunches?
Spreads for Matzah/Rolls
Lox & Cream Cheese
Egg Salad (Jamie Geller) – PAREVE
Avocado Matzah Toast (Jew Hungry the Blog) – PAREVE
Matzah Toppings from Around the World (My Jewish Learning)
Chopped Liver (Tori Avey) – MEAT
Veggie Chopped Liver (Genius Kitchen) – PAREVE / NUTS
Matbucha (The Aussie Gourmet, Naomi Nachman) – PAREVE
Hard Boiled Eggs
Chinese Chicken Salad
Not so Basic Chicken Salad (Kosher Eye) – MEAT
Grilled Chicken Salad with Citrus Honey Dressing (Chef Zissie via Chabad) – MEAT
Low-Fat Chicken Salad (Tamar Ansh via Chabad) – MEAT
Seder Plate Salad (Epicurious) – PAREVE
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad (Overtime Cook) – PAREVE / Nuts
Rainbow Israeli Salad (Tori Avey) – PAREVE
Eggplant Salad (Chabad) – PAREVE
Baby Spinach and Portabella Mushroom Salad (Jamie Geller via Chabad) – PAREVE
Balsamic Tomato & Mozzarella Salad (Genius Kitchen) – DAIRY
Tomato Mozzarella Salad (Oh Sweet Basil) – DAIRY
Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad (Savory Sweet Life) – DAIRY
2-Minute Cole Slaw (The Spruce Eats) – PAREVE
Greek Salad (Miriam Szokovsky via Chabad) – DAIRY
Lox and Eggs (Central Synagogue) – DAIRY
Vegetarian Mushroom Quiche (Kosher on a Budget) – DAIRY
Quiches with Sweet Potato Crust (May I have that Recipe) – PAREVE
Passover Cheese Quiche (Jamie Geller) – DAIRY
Frittata (PJ Library) – DAIRY
Shakshuka Pasichya (Afooda) – DAIRY
Shakshuka (Smitten Kitchen) – DAIRY
Green Shakshuka (The American Bite) – DAIRY
Eggplant Parm (Kosher.com) – DAIRY
Zoodles & Meatballs (Miriam Szokovski via Chabad) – MEAT
Gnocchi (Flamingo Musings) – PAREVE
Smoked Salmon Omelet (Jamie Geller) – DAIRY
Matzah Brei with Bananas & Pecans (The Kitchn) – DAIRY
Blintzes (The Spruce Eats) – DAIRY
Cottage Cheese Latkes (Challah Connection) – DAIRY
Chicken Schnitzel (Tori Avey) – MEAT
Chicken Fingers (Kveller) – MEAT / NON-GEBROKTS
Dried Fruit like Raisins or leftovers from Charoset
Grain-Free Granola (Busy in Brooklyn) – PAREVE
Chocolate Farfel Clusters (Diana’s Desserts) – PAREVE
Homemade Lara Bars (Leite’s Culinaria) – PAREVE
Products from Amazon.com
The Micro Mini Kickboard is the highest rated scooter for children aged 2-5. Your child will love “surfing the sidewalk” on their Micro Mini, and you will love the years of fun and exercise it provides. The Mini is one of the best value present you will buy your child. The smooth gliding Micro Mini’s 3 wheels, low-to-the-ground deck, and safe steering all contribute to stability that makes the Mini perfect for pre-schoolers and kindergartners. What makes the Mini unique and fun is the lean-to-steer design; children steer by using their body weight to lean right and left, intuitively learning to lean into a turn, while developing balance and coordination used in many sports. The Micro Mini has the smoothest, quietest ride available thanks to high-quality wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck, which together absorb bumps in the sidewalk. Safety certified by the CPSC, the Micro Mini is recommended for children up to 44lbs. SAFETY – For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding. Non-marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home. AWARDS – ASTRA Best Toy Award 2014, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum, Gold and SNAP Award Seals 2009, 2010 and 2011, Parents’ Choice Award 2010, Learning Express Best Toy Award Outdoor 2009, Tillywig Top Fun Award 2014
- Highest rated scooter for 2-5-year-olds
- Children love the fun, safe lean to steer design
- Smooth, quiet ride with non-marking wheels
- Gender: Unisex
When Strega Nona leaves him alone with her magic pasta pot, Big Anthony is determined to show the townspeople how it works in this classic Caldecott Honor book from Tomie dePaola.
Strega Nona—”Grandma Witch”—is the source for potions, cures, magic, and comfort in her Calabrian town. Her magical ever full pasta pot is especially intriguing to hungry Big Anthony. He is supposed to look after her house and tend to her garden but one day, when she goes over the mountain to visit Strega Amelia, Big Anthony recites the magic verse over the pasta pot, with disastrous results.
In this retelling of an old tale, author-illustrator Tomie dePaola combines humor in the writing and warmth in the paintings as he builds the story to its hilarious climax.