- Twenty four 1 oz. bags of Original Chips with Sea Salt
- Blend of yuca, sweet potato, parsnip, taro and batata
- Made with real vegetables
- Gluten free, vegan, non GMO Project verified and Kosher
- 0mg of cholesterol and 0g of trans fat and no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- HECKSHER: Kaf K Pareve
Now that the holidays are over, Passover is showing up on my Amazon list. Here’s a great deal on a cookbook of Pesach.
You loved A Taste of Pesach, which brought you the very best Pesach recipes from the famous Yeshiva Me’on HaTorah (Roosevelt) mailing series. A Taste of Pesach 2 brings you even more: more fantastic recipes, more great serving ideas, more ways to make Pesach (and the rest of the year) delicious, healthy, and FUN!
The pictures are stunning, the layout is easy to follow and absolutely gorgeous. And the recipes! From Appetizers through Mains and Sides and mouthwatering Desserts – here is everything you need to serve spectacular food to friends and family.
Savvy gourmet chefs and novice cooks, lovers of traditional foods and adventurous modern culinary artists – here is a Pesach cookbook for everyone!
Over 110 mouth-watering recipes, you will refer to again and again
Exclusive “Plate it!” chapter with doable food presentation techniques
User-friendly recipes with readily available ingredients
Stunning, full-color photographs accompany every recipe
Over 107 gluten-free, non-gebrokts recipes
Food so good you’ll want to eat it all year round
About the Author
Yeshiva Me on HaTorah, a dormitory Mesivta High School and Beis Medrash, was founded in 2005 in Roosevelt, NJ by Rav Yisroel Meir Eisenberg, a grandson of HaRav Mordechai Gifter zt l. Located in Monsey, NY, the yeshiva strives to help young boys develop into budding Torah scholars with fine character traits. The warm and dedicated staff works to bring out the best in each student, and a healthy atmosphere encourages spiritual and emotional growth. Yeshiva Me on HaTorah serves as a proud link to the glorious traditions of Telshe, and is privileged to be transmitting Torah to a new generation.
- CEREAL: Whole grain oats cereal with real honey and natural almond flavor
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free and simply made without artificial flavors or colors; Good source of iron and calcium
- WHOLE GRAIN: First ingredient is whole grain and fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals
- HEART HEALTHY: Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Honey Nut Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Honey Nut Cheerios cereal provides .75 grams per serving
- PERFECT SNACK: A pantry staple for breakfast or a wholesome snack
- HECKSHER: OU, They are pareve
- ALLERGY NOTE: These contain almond flavoring, some store brands do not actually contain nuts.
Gushers are that fun fruit snack with a burst of flavor in every bite. This variety pack has two flavors—Strawberry Splash and Tropical—which will delight any kid (or even adult). This variety pack has six more pouches than before so you and your family can have a stockpile for after school, picnics or lunches!
- 42 pouches (0.9 oz. each)
- No artificial flavors
- Gluten free
- HECKSHER: OU
- Contains one 12.3 oz bag (50 lollipops)
- USDA Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Pareve
- Free from top allergens. No Egg, fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree-nuts and gluten (Contains Annatto)
- Flavors May Include: Pomegranate Pucker, Wet-Face Watermelon, Strawberry Smash, Googly Grape, Very Very Cherry, Perfectly Peach, Razzmatazz Berry, Mango Tango
- No artificial flavors or colors
- These lollipops are certified kosher Kof K.