- All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt-positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the SlimFit car seat has sides impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system; features EPS foam
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Plush supports keep your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness. Car seat depth is 16.25 inch. Car seat height is 25.5 inch. Car seat width inside is 19.75 inch
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Techno Release interior for easy release and cleanup
- Premium quality 18/10 stainless steel construction for long lasting beauty and durability
- Ergonomic riveted stainless steel handle for a comfortable and secure grip
- Stainless steel induction compatible base
- Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500 DegreeF; Lifetime Limited Warranty
If you happen to have a car that doesn’t have Bluetooth in your car, here are some options on how you can make your car handsfree.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $39.90Was: $59.99
I love the Diono car seats. They can fit 3 across even in small cars and they have the nicer type of the latches. They also have a very long shelf life. These car seats could work from birth until your child is out of a car seat. Check out this deal on the Radian Car Seat.
Products from Amazon.com
Next year a new law will go into effect about NOT using LATCH for older children. Apparently LATCH cannot handle more than 65lbs. This is the combined weight of your child and the car seat. If I add my oldest daughter’s weight + the car seat, it comes out to 63lbs.
Things are hacked every day, many of the most common sites we use. Have you taken a look at your passwords lately. Here are some of the passwords that the new Blackberry will not allow. Do you use any of these?
Read more on Gizmodo