[amazon_link asins=’B071KWPKQ8,B01CRZBOWS,B01CRZBOD2,B01CRZBOK0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’yares-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0907c9e3-867d-4b2a-b038-0b65f83ec472′]
Hopefully, your child is having lots of fun at camp and doesn’t have time to write much. I sent these with my kids last summer and we got more letters from camp.
- POSTCARDS TO GO: Make it fun & easy for your child to stay in touch with family and friends! Write to grandma or home from camp with this fun pack of 12 postcards in 3 different designs.
- SEND SOME LOVE: A pack of fun colorful postcards gets kids excited to send letters. Try pre-addressing and stamping them for kids going to summer camp or write to friends from vacation.
- FUN INTRO TO LETTER WRITING: What better way to introduce kids to letter writing? Short letters on postcards make writing a fun form of communication and aren’t overwhelming to the beginning writer.
- DETAILS: The back has the perfect space for a quick note from your child, an address and a stamp. 4 each of 3 fun styles.
- LEARNING & GROWING: Letter writing creates an opportunity for social skill development & can be a time to teach children the enjoyment of a communication with friends & family with written expressions. (Ages 5 and up)