The echos or other smart speakers are great for executive functioning, especially with zoom school. I also love that I can call everyone and help with not yelling in the house. You can also turn on do not disturb to turn on Shabbat mode. There is also an ask the rabbi feature to ask Alexa Shabbat candle lighting times.
- Alexa can show you more – Compact 5.5” smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Big entertainment – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, an Echo device with a screen, or Skype. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Make it yours – Choose the clock face that fits your style best. Use your favorite photos on the home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Turn off the microphone and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.