Check out this great deal on an 8qt Instant Pot at Target. If you have Target’s red card, you can save an additional 5%.
- Multi-function cooker combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker and warmer
- Prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support busy lifestyles
- Features 14 smart programs to accommodate a variety of cooking needs – from soups and broths to meats and stews to beans and chili
- Stainless steel inner cooking pot seals the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food for optimum results
- Smart cooker remembers the way you cook for faster, more customized results use after use
Instant Pot Duo 8 Quart is a 7-in-1 programmable cooker, it replaces 7 kitchen appliances as it has the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker & warmer. 14 built-in smart programs (Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize & Jiu Niang) cook your favorite dishes with the press of a button.
A 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking. Automatic keep-warm holds the temperature of the food until you serve it. Instant Pot generates almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns associated with non-stick coatings. The slim body design has lid holders for both left and right-handed users. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant. Its elegant and durable design makes it easy to clean and pleasurable to use for the years to come.
Instant Pot Duo 8 Quart uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor, which monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time and adjusts heating intensity. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal effect. These greatly improve cooking result and maintain consistency.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.