[amazon_link asins=’B00HEXQGFE’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’yares-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’65307ab6-793e-4ec8-9848-4742dd492108′]
This mini cake pop makes does a great job with making donut holes. Perfect for Hanukkah or other festive times.
- Non-Stick Baking Plates
- Make 9 Cake Pops
- Power Light
- Latching Handle and Non-Skid Rubber Feet
- Convenient Cord Wrap
Delicious Cake Pops!
The recipes are endless: vanilla cake pops, chocolate, red velvet, apple cider, maraschino cherry, almond, lemon, gingerbread. And that’s just the cake. The real fun starts when you candy coat and frost ’em.
Chocolate Cake Pops
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- Glaze or coating of choice
1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla. Using a mixer, blend until smooth.
2. Add coffee and continue mixing until coffee is evenly incorporated into the mixture.
3. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
Makes About 6-1/2 Dozen Cake Pops
Tip: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, pour 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar into a glass measuring cup. Add milk to equal 1/4 cup. Allow to stand 5 to 10 minutes, then use in place of buttermilk in this recipe.