[amazon_link asins=’B00CPRYY26′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’yares-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’cc0f9f00-edfb-11e8-b608-a934053994cb’]
If you can wait a little bit, this might be the best deal on a mixer. I am not sure if it will work with 5lbs of flour, but it is almost double the size of the other mixers for this 8qt Kitchen Aid Mixer. Plus it is larger than the Bosch. The Bosch is 6.5 qts and runs just a few dollars less than this.
- The KitchenAid (KSM8990DP) 8-Quart Stand Mixer is a large capacity baker’s essential equipped to handle more than 8 pounds of dough for the perfect batch of cookies, bread, or crust in a single bowl.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability for heavy ingredients or large batches. The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact.
- The 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir and versatile power hub works with more than 12 available attachments to help you make anything and everything imaginable.
- Get professional results with the 1.3HP motor enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up resulting in years of dependable mixing.
- The commercial mixer is NSF certified and includes Powerknead Spiral Dough Hook, Flat Beater, and Stainless Steel Wire Whip.
Here are a few answers about it doing 5lbs of flour.