[amazon_link asins=’B016FGHSUM’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’yares-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’19d6fa3b-f04c-11e8-9a7e-c172e5d12174′]
This George Foreman is a deal today. We bought one for traveling during Passover last year and it made it super simple to travel.
- 7-In-1 functions – grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
- Broil Function – Perfect for caramelization and melts! Simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures. Care and Maintenance – Never use bleach. To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water
- Ceramic Grill Plates – The durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 sq. in. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more—adding the classic grill marks you love! The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Variable Temperature – Precision cooking for all your favorites! The adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°F for the perfect sear.
- Adjustable Hinge – The 2.5” hinge adjusts to the thickness of meats, and locks securely into place for broiling.
- Removable Plates – Cleanup is fast and easy with the dishwasher-safe removable plates.