On my last flight, one family brought this stroller on the plane and were able to easily fit the stroller in the overhead compartment.
- Padding 1: 100% Polyuerethane, Padding 2: 100% Polyester
- WORLD’S SMALLEST FOLDING STROLLER – With its innovative two-step folding design, the Pockit is the 2014 Guiness World Records most compact stroller folding down to 11.8” x 7” x 13.8” and a weight of 9.5 pounds
- SMALL BUT STRONG – Built using high quality, durable materials, the Pockit can hold a child from 6 months up to 55 pounds as well as 11 pounds of gear in its convenient storage basket
- PERFECT FOR DAY TRIPS OR EXTENDED TRAVEL – For families with a passion for local or overseas travel and exploring, Pockit is the quintessential choice as it stows away easily in any plane or train overhead bin, or just stowing away in the car
- SECURE, ADJUSTABLE HARNESS SYSTEM – The Pockit is equipped with a secure safety belt and protective comfort pads that can be set at a different height and fastened or loosened for a cozy and secure fit allowing the stroller to grow with your child
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES – Easy, one-hand pushing and steering, sliding back panel with adjustable torso length, lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, lockable front swivel wheels, overhead canopy, rear wheel parking brake, and padded handlebars