I can’t believe the Graco Nautilus is still on sale for $129. I would say between $119-$129 are great prices. It’s a great seat and really is the end of the seats you’ll need because it goes into a booster and then a backless booster. In NY, the law is 7. In MD, the law was 8. Either way, I have a few years before car seats will no longer be needed. I have one of these in each of our cars. Love the cup holder. Wish there were two. My only complaint is they redesigned it and it’s difficult for my 4 3/4 year old to buckle herself in. I of course always tighten her, but I love giving her the independence to try to help out.
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix
- 3-in-1 multi-mode car seat for longer use; 20-100 pounds and 27-57 inches
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management and steel reinforced frame for durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards; side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system
- Five-point harness car seat from 20-65 pounds that converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds and finally converts to a backless booster from 40-100 pounds
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging