- Applesauce on the GoGo made from 100% real fruit in portable, BPA-free, squeezable pouches
- Unsweetened applesauce pouches made from 100% real fruit, kosher certified, non-GMO, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, no added colors, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup
- Healthy, convenient snacks perfect for kids sports teams, classroom snacks, family-friendly parties, and outdoor entertaining
- Pouches fit perfectly in a lunchbox or backpack—pop a pouch in the freezer overnight, and use it as an icepack in your child’s lunch
- At GoGo squeeZ, our mission is to make it easier for families to be healthier and happier. With over 20 varieties of fruit and veggieZ on-the-go, plus new GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ, we’re more than just Applesauce, we’re Goodness on the Go!
Naomi Nachman is a renowned, round-the-world cooking teacher, food columnist, recipe developer, and personal chef. The author of the bestselling Perfect for Pesach cookbook shares her passion and enthusiasm for cooking, serving, eating, and sharing amazing food – every single day. Perfect Flavors brings us exotic recipes from all over the world – and old favorites with a new twist. Whether you’re looking for elegant and sophisticated cuisine or a quick and wholesome meal, you’ll find what you need among these delicious and doable recipes.
More than 130 fantastic, creative recipes, with tips and variations
Eye-popping photos by food photographer Miriam Pascal for every recipe
Tips to kitchen essentials, herbs, and spices
About the Author
Growing up in Australia and watching her mother and grandmother prepare amazing meals, Naomi developed her love of innovative cooking. In 2004, she started her own kosher personal chef business, The Aussie Gourmet. Sharing her enthusiasm for creative recipes, Naomi gives cooking demonstrations across the globe and produces kosher cooking competitions across North America, igniting excitement in the participants. Naomi has been the past recipient of the Cutting Edge Award, presented by her peers at a dinner for members of the kosher media industry.
Naomi hosts a weekly show, Table for Two with Naomi Nachman, on the Nachum Segal Network. The program covers all food-related topics, and in addition, she covers food and travel trends in a monthly magazine column for Mishpacha Magazine. As a contributing editor for The Jewish Home newspaper, her articles and recipes are published weekly across the country. Naomi is also a recipe developer and brand ambassador for several major food companies, representing them across several media platforms.
Naomi lives in Woodmere, New York with her husband and children.
If you are looking to find some new recipes for during the week or Shabbat, here are 5 ideas for salads:
Busy in Brooklyn
You could easily add in a fake fish, like a fake crab to this recipe or keep it entirely vegetable based. Busy in Brooklyn also has a second Sushi Salad recipe.
This class recipe has always been a winner. It’s sweet and you can play with the recipe to add different items. I often skip the pine nuts. I have also had it with roasted or candied pecans.
Contigo AUTOSEAL Trekker Kids Water Bottle, 2-Pack
Trekker is the perfect on-the-go companion for little ones (and probably some adults too) who’ve outgrown sippy cups but have not outgrown spilling. This bottle features a one-touch AUTOSEAL lid that automatically seals between sips for mess-free drinking. Plus it’s easy for small hands to hold, so it’s perfect for kids to keep on trekkin’.
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- Material Matters- 100% BPA-free
- Clean Up – Top-rack dishwasher safe lid and body
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking with the push of a button
- Ages 3 and Up
Amazon | BEST PRICE: Instant Pot Ultra 3 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Ultra is the latest addition to the Instant Pot family. Simple twist-and-click programming allows for easy access to preset cooking programs and provides ultimate user customization
- New features: automatic altitude adjustment, visual progress bar & steam release auto-reset. Up to 70% quicker. 16 microprocessor controlled programs take the guess-work out of your cooking
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and Ultra
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor
- UL certified with 11 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly Energy efficient, this kitchen-friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, you might want to check out the Kosher Instant Pot Facebook Group.
This 12-cup food processor is great for Passover.
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450-watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.