- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of original flavor, cheddar cheese flavor, and sour cream and onion flavor potato crisps; uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; pop open a can and experience the classic flavor and satisfying crunch of Pringles Potato Crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; a delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; a travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go
- Grab a cup at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; the savory, stackable snack options are endless
- Packaged in a 12.9-ounce box containing 6, 0.67-ounce cups of Original Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps, 6, 0.74-ounce cups Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps, and 6, 0.74-ounce cups of Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps
The regular pringles are OU and the other two flavors are OU-D.
This is for the Cinnamon/Apple flavor. There is a 15% coupon to clip and this is a Subscribe and Save item.
- Applesauce on the GoGo made from 100% real fruit in portable, BPA-free, squeezable pouches
- Made from 100% real fruit, kosher certified, non-GMO, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, no added colors, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup
- Healthy, convenient snacks perfect for kids sports teams, classroom snacks, family-friendly parties, and outdoor entertaining
- Pouches fit perfectly in a lunchbox or backpack—pop a pouch in the freezer overnight, and use it as an icepack in your child’s lunch
- At GoGo squeeZ, our mission is to make it easier for families to be healthier and happier. With over 20 varieties of fruit and veggieZ on-the-go, plus new GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ, we’re more than just Applesauce, we’re Goodness on the Go!
Here’s a deal on a 7-pack set of Bento Boxes, using this code: EGAO3QFR. It should come down to $7.79, but prices on Amazon do change often. There are 7 colorful lids. They are BPA free and Dishwasher safe.
Do you need ideas on what to pack for lunch and how to plan? Check out Hacking and Packing Lunch Part 1 and Hacking & Packing Lunch Part 2 for ideas. I will hopefully have a Part 3 sometime very soon.
The Batman container is on sale and it’s the best price for the Thermos Funtainers. These are great for sending hot lunches during the school year or taking dinner at the pool. I have even seen some kids bring milk and do cereal and milk in their container.
This is a fun treat to add to the camp lunches or treats. We often do something special on Fridays getting ready for Shabbat treats and because at camp or school they do Shabbat activities. During the year they get chocolate milk or a different sweet.
This is a Subscribe & Save Item and there is 20% off coupon.
Do you use compartments as part of your lunch planning? I find that it’s helpful for the kids to make sure they have enough food and that nothing gets soggy. Here are some glass bento boxes: