- Icing colors add color to cake batter, buttercream frosting or royal icing without changing the consistency
- Includes: Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper
- Contains twelve 0.5 oz. (28.3 g) jars
- Certified kosher; made in a facility that also processes tree nuts, egg and soy
- Made in the USA
- Set of 12 1/2-ounce icing colors for tinting buttercream, Royal Icing, fondant, and more
- Spectrum of primary colors plus Teal, Burgundy, Black, Brown, and Copper
- Icing colors can be mixed to create beautifully customized shades
- Great for beginning and experience cake decorators alike; certified kosher
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 3-4/5 inches each
It’s only January, but this is a great deal for a salt water dish. It might be a nice hostess gift or something to add for your own seder.
- Beautiful design that will add elegance to your Passover Seder
- Made in Israel by Lily art for Majestic Giftware Inc
- Makes a great gift
- Imported by Majestic Giftware Inc
Naomi Nachman is a renowned, round-the-world cooking teacher, food columnist, recipe developer, and personal chef. The author of the bestselling Perfect for Pesach cookbook shares her passion and enthusiasm for cooking, serving, eating, and sharing amazing food – every single day. Perfect Flavors brings us exotic recipes from all over the world – and old favorites with a new twist. Whether you’re looking for elegant and sophisticated cuisine or a quick and wholesome meal, you’ll find what you need among these delicious and doable recipes.
More than 130 fantastic, creative recipes, with tips and variations
Eye-popping photos by food photographer Miriam Pascal for every recipe
Tips to kitchen essentials, herbs, and spices
About the Author
Growing up in Australia and watching her mother and grandmother prepare amazing meals, Naomi developed her love of innovative cooking. In 2004, she started her own kosher personal chef business, The Aussie Gourmet. Sharing her enthusiasm for creative recipes, Naomi gives cooking demonstrations across the globe and produces kosher cooking competitions across North America, igniting excitement in the participants. Naomi has been the past recipient of the Cutting Edge Award, presented by her peers at a dinner for members of the kosher media industry.
Naomi hosts a weekly show, Table for Two with Naomi Nachman, on the Nachum Segal Network. The program covers all food-related topics, and in addition, she covers food and travel trends in a monthly magazine column for Mishpacha Magazine. As a contributing editor for The Jewish Home newspaper, her articles and recipes are published weekly across the country. Naomi is also a recipe developer and brand ambassador for several major food companies, representing them across several media platforms.
Naomi lives in Woodmere, New York with her husband and children.
Great price on this Cuisinart 14-cup food processor.
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
- Allow the handle to charge a full 24hrs before its first use. The handle could be left on the charger at all times to ensure constant charge.
- Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Includes 1 e-Series brush head 9 standard)
- Patented sonic technology: Dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
- 2-minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
- Rechargeable toothbrush with 2 weeks lifetime between charges
- Reminder bristles fade away when brush head replacement is needed
America’s no. 1 trusted baking soda brand. The standard of purity. Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. Since an open box of baking soda naturally absorbs unwanted smells and odors, always use a fresh, unopened box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to make the best-tasting cookies and cakes! Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
- America’s most trusted baking soda brand
- Great for baking, cleaning and deodorization
- Hundreds of uses