- Contains 12 – 1.34oz KIND Pressed Bars
- Each bar has one 1/2 cup serving of fruit.
- Gluten free, Non GMO, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher
- Good source of fiber, low glycemic index
- These bars are OU
There is a $4.50 coupon to clip on the white shirts.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Point collar
- Regular cuff
- Pocket at chest
- Fitted dress shirts have fuller sleeves, a fuller chest, a contoured cut, and are slimmer at the waist.
- This fit is similar to a slim or athletic fit.
Chanie Apfelbaum, creator of world-renowned kosher food blog Busy In Brooklyn, makes her cookbook debut with a collection of modern, cultural, trendy, and bold dishes that reflect her passion for reinventing traditional foods with a Millennial vibe.
Millennial Kosher features:
-Over 150 innovative recipes for everyday and holiday meals
-Beautiful color photos for every dish
-Meatless Meals section includes dairy-free and vegetarian options
-Guide to kosher meat cookery
-Comprehensive tools and ingredient list
- 16 oz. capacity
- Set of 12 jars, durable glass construction
- Custom time tested ceiling compound, ensures a quality air-tight seal with each lid
- A new brushed silver design on the outside lid, will match most kitchen designs
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, freeze up to 1 year, fresh preserve and store up to 1 year
We use these to make Apple Butter and my husband stores the leftover coffee he makes in the French Press in them.
- Light, Fresh Scented Liquid Hand Soap
- Wash Hands Often for Good Hand Hygiene
- Rich Lathering Soap that Leaves Hands Feeling Soft
- Dermatologist Tested, Gentle on Hands