Summer is approaching and if you are taking some time off with the family this summer, you might want to do a Factory tour. Factory tours are lots of fun and there are many that are very kid friendly. Here are a few different ideas for factory tours. There are also lots of other places that offer behind the scenes tours that give you an insider look into what is done. Have you been on a factory tour that you enjoyed?
- Mercedes Benz Plant $5 (must be 10 and older)
- Hyundai Plant Tour
- Jelly Belly Factory Tour FREE
- Los Angeles Times Tour – This is still one of my favorite from when I was in High School and we got a behind the scenes tour.
- Sony Pictures Tours $50
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour Prices Vary on Tour
- Celestial Seasonings FREE
- US Mint FREE
- Pepsi Center $8 (0-12 & 55+), $10 (13-54)
- Coca-Cola Factory $13 (2-12), $17 (13 – 64), $15 (65+)
- Babyland General Hospital for Cabbage Patch Dolls FREE
- CNN – Tickets Vary
- Big Wind Kite Factory FREE
- Dole Plantation Prices Vary
- Subaru of Indiana FREE
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory $8 (6-12), $14 (Seniors), $15 (Adults)
- Maker’s Mark FREE (0-21), $12 (21+) Under 21 cannot taste, but can tour
- Toyota FREE
- Wild Turkey Bourbon FREE (0-21), $11 (21+)
- Toms of Maine FREE
- Cape Cod Factory Tour
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour FREE, but $2 requested donation, Only 21+ can sample
- Henry Ford Factory Prices Vary
- Infinity Science Center & Stennis Space Center $8 (4-13), $15 (14-54), $$12 (55+)
- United Nations Tour Prices Vary, must be 5+
- Radio City Music Hall Prices Vary
- Steinway Factory Tour $10
- Metropolitan Opera $30, $10 for Students
- NBC Studio Tour, Prices Vary
- Madison Square Garden $26 (12 & under AND 65+), $30 (Adults)
- Corning Museum of Glass Prices Vary
- Herr’s Snack Factory Tour FREE, you can taste during the tour and then they sell duds at the end for really cheap pricing.
- Hershey’s Chocolate Tour FREE with FREE samples
- Ashers Chocolate FREE
- Martin Guitars Factory Tour FREE
- US Mint FREE
- Mack Trucks FREE
- Snyders of Hanover
- Crayola Experience $9.75/person. See crayons being made.
- Harley Davison Motor Company $35/person. The kids can ride trikes.
- QVC Studio Tour Prices Vary
- Turkey Hill Experience $5.45 (0-3), $14.95 (3-12 & 62+), $15.40 (13-61)
- Yuengling Factory tour, FREE Kids get Rootbeer on tour
- Zippo Factory Tour, Free
- Ben & Jerry’s Factory Tour $3.75/12 and older.
- Vermont Teddy Bear Factory Tour $4
- Boeing $15.50 (Adults), $8 (Children 15 and under, but note that there is a four-foot height requirement)
- Amazon HQ This fills up fast
- Microsoft Visitor’s Center
- Jelly Belly FREE
- Kohler 14+
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.