Ibotta is a brand new reward program where you do tasks for products you are already borrow and then you earn money back. I’m just starting to use it so I really haven’t fully had the ability to test it out, but
My understanding is
1. You sign up for an account.
2. You download the app for iPhone or Android.
3. You look for products you are going to buy. Click on earn and then you will perform tasks. These tasks could be reading information, filling out a survey, or watching a movie.
4. You’ll scan your receipt and upc code.
5. Then you’ll be paid or you can donate the money to a school.
Looking forward to seeing how much can be earned. Sign up now!