Purim has come and gone and I often try to think about Passover. We are lucky to spend the holiday and sederim with family so I close up the house for the week and we head over to my in-laws. One of my joys and challenges is looking for fun stuff to add to the Passover table. I should note, we did this even before there were children. We’ve had shower caps for animals, jumping frogs, wind up frogs, ping pong balls, and more.
Here are some fun items I have found:
Passover Seder Plate Mold
Death of the First Born
Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set
- 101 colorful plastic cookie cutters; average size measures 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches
- 1/3-inch comfort edge and deep blade for ease of use
- Shapes for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, even Super Bowl Sunday; complete alphabet for fun cookie messages
- Great for cutting out cookies, sandwiches, all kinds of foods, into different shapes; fun for crafting too
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe
I love that they are so easy to clean adn they can be tossed right into the dishwasher. They are also a great birthday favor gift.