I have been trying to decide for a long time what to replace my kitchenaid mixer with. The Bosch is supposed to be the best for baking challot, but not as good for everything else. And the 6 qt Professional Kitchenaid is supposed to be great. So today’s Amazon pricing on the Kitchenaid is great. It was $219.95 for the Red, Black, or Silver.
The Bosch Mixer with all the accessories is also on sale for $349.99. The widget, doesn’t seem to be working.
It’s a very difficult choice between the two.
This post contains my affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the blog, by clicking on the link. For more information, see my disclosure.
There are a few sets of pots on sale. If you are looking to replace some of your old Passover pots, here are some good options.
Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- 1-1/2-, 2-, 3-quart saucepans; 8-, 10-, 12-inch skillets; 4-quart saute; 9-quart stockpot; 7-3/4-, 9-1/2-inch steamer inserts; with lids
- Mirror-polished 18/10 stainless steel with inner core of aluminum for fast, even heating
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Matching 18/10 mirror-polished stainless-steel lids seal in moisture and nutrients
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Wolfgang Puck Stainless Steel Cookware Set – 18 Pc
- 18 Piece Set Includes:
- # 1 qt. saucepan with pour spout and colander cover. # 3 qt. saucepan with pour spout and colander cover
- # 5 qt. dutch oven with glass cover. # 8 qt. stockpot with glass cover
- # 8′” omelet pan. # Omelet pan. # 11″ sauté pan with glass cover
- 6 tools (slotted spoon, solid spoon, solid turner, slotted turner, whisk, fork)
Le Creuset Cookware Set , 20 Piece: Caribbean
Apple And Potato Peeler, Corer, and Slicer (BLACK)
- Ideal for salads, pies, canning, drying, delicious treats, and everyday kitchen use
- With classic style and function, makes easy work of coring, slicing, and peeling apples or potatoes
- Durably made of enamel-coated cast-iron with stainless-steel blades and a chrome shaft
- Designed to stand up to heavy use; provides years of trouble-free service
- Made out of strong metal – Measures 12-1/2 by 4-1/8 by 5-1/4 inches
This is a great tool for peeling large batches of apples or potatoes.
I’ve been thinking about Purim for months at work. It’s a big project this year and there are so many components that I hadn’t even really thought about what we were doing at home for Purim this. What are my girls going to wear, what are we putting into Mishloach Manot, etc.
So here are some things I have found.
12 Assorted Foam Animal Masks for Birthday Party Favors Dress-up Costume for $5.49 or $0.46 a mask
These might be cute to add to the Mishloah Manot. Or for us to wear.
Glitter Maracas (1 dz) for $5.99 or $0.50 a piece
Could be cute graggers.
Child’s Costume, Bumblebee Tutu Costume for $10.93 in Small
Wizard Of Oz Costume, Dorothy Costume for $12.32 in 1-2 years
The Amazing Spider-man 3d Movie Deluxe Gloves for $8.08
Rubies Witch Wig, Black, One Size for $6.70
Rite Lite Purim Cookie Cutters for $7.62
Rite Lite Purim Cookie Cutters – Stainless Steel, 1 Set Of 3 Cutters for $12.99
Another funny thing I have seen for a few weeks on Amazon is this Banana Slice. Whether or not you really need another kitchen gadget for single purpose is another story, but if nothing more you have to read the reviews. Some of them are so funny.
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer