- Ideal for salads, pies, canning, drying, delicious treats, and everyday kitchen use
- With classic style and function, makes easy work of coring, slicing, and peeling apples or potatoes
- Durably made of enamel-coated cast-iron with stainless-steel blades and a chrome shaft
- Designed to stand up to heavy use; provides years of trouble-free service
- Made out of strong metal – Measures 12-1/2 by 4-1/8 by 5-1/4 inches
I’ve been thinking about Purim for months at work. It’s a big project this year and there are so many components that I hadn’t even really thought about what we were doing at home for Purim this. What are my girls going to wear, what are we putting into Mishloach Manot, etc.
So here are some things I have found.
12 Assorted Foam Animal Masks for Birthday Party Favors Dress-up Costume for $5.49 or $0.46 a mask
These might be cute to add to the Mishloah Manot. Or for us to wear.
Glitter Maracas (1 dz) for $5.99 or $0.50 a piece
Could be cute graggers.
Child’s Costume, Bumblebee Tutu Costume for $10.93 in Small
Wizard Of Oz Costume, Dorothy Costume for $12.32 in 1-2 years
Rubies Witch Wig, Black, One Size for $6.70
Rite Lite Purim Cookie Cutters for $7.62
Another funny thing I have seen for a few weeks on Amazon is this Banana Slice. Whether or not you really need another kitchen gadget for single purpose is another story, but if nothing more you have to read the reviews. Some of them are so funny.
I believe that an immersion blender is one of the most essential kitchen gadgets you can add to your kitchen. It’s great for making soups. We have one for during the year and one person in the family has one for Passover. I can’t remember which set of Passover items it is in. Today’s Amazon deals is a discount on the Cuisinart Immersion Blender.