- 101 colorful plastic cookie cutters; average size measures 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches
- 1/3-inch comfort edge and deep blade for ease of use
- Shapes for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, even Super Bowl Sunday; complete alphabet for fun cookie messages
- Great for cutting out cookies, sandwiches, all kinds of foods, into different shapes; fun for crafting too
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe
I’ve been thinking about Purim for months at work. It’s a big project this year and there are so many components that I hadn’t even really thought about what we were doing at home for Purim this. What are my girls going to wear, what are we putting into Mishloach Manot, etc.
So here are some things I have found.
12 Assorted Foam Animal Masks for Birthday Party Favors Dress-up Costume for $5.49 or $0.46 a mask
These might be cute to add to the Mishloah Manot. Or for us to wear.
Glitter Maracas (1 dz) for $5.99 or $0.50 a piece
Could be cute graggers.
Child’s Costume, Bumblebee Tutu Costume for $10.93 in Small
Wizard Of Oz Costume, Dorothy Costume for $12.32 in 1-2 years
Rubies Witch Wig, Black, One Size for $6.70
Rite Lite Purim Cookie Cutters for $7.62
I love Anchor Hocking casseroles. Amazon has a great set on Sale, that has a lot of great sizes and a bunch of custard dishes. I use these for checking my eggs or my wash on Challah.