Here is a great deal on a Ninja blender.
- 1000 watts of power to crush through tough ingredients like ice and frozen fruit
- Intuitive Touchscreen– easy to clean, longer lasting, more intuitive compared to blenders with Mylar buttons
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher – Blast through everything from ice to whole fruits in seconds for frozen drinks, ice cream, smoothies and more.
- Auto-IQ Technology – These 4 timed pre-set patterns of pulsing and pausing make recipe creation as easy as tapping a touchscreen
- Manual controls – You can depend on these settings to craft and customize recipes to your exact specifications
Naomi Nachman is a renowned, round-the-world cooking teacher, food columnist, recipe developer, and personal chef. The author of the bestselling Perfect for Pesach cookbook shares her passion and enthusiasm for cooking, serving, eating, and sharing amazing food – every single day. Perfect Flavors brings us exotic recipes from all over the world – and old favorites with a new twist. Whether you’re looking for elegant and sophisticated cuisine or a quick and wholesome meal, you’ll find what you need among these delicious and doable recipes.
More than 130 fantastic, creative recipes, with tips and variations
Eye-popping photos by food photographer Miriam Pascal for every recipe
Tips to kitchen essentials, herbs, and spices
About the Author
Growing up in Australia and watching her mother and grandmother prepare amazing meals, Naomi developed her love of innovative cooking. In 2004, she started her own kosher personal chef business, The Aussie Gourmet. Sharing her enthusiasm for creative recipes, Naomi gives cooking demonstrations across the globe and produces kosher cooking competitions across North America, igniting excitement in the participants. Naomi has been the past recipient of the Cutting Edge Award, presented by her peers at a dinner for members of the kosher media industry.
Naomi hosts a weekly show, Table for Two with Naomi Nachman, on the Nachum Segal Network. The program covers all food-related topics, and in addition, she covers food and travel trends in a monthly magazine column for Mishpacha Magazine. As a contributing editor for The Jewish Home newspaper, her articles and recipes are published weekly across the country. Naomi is also a recipe developer and brand ambassador for several major food companies, representing them across several media platforms.
Naomi lives in Woodmere, New York with her husband and children.
Great price on this Cuisinart 14-cup food processor.
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
America’s no. 1 trusted baking soda brand. The standard of purity. Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. Since an open box of baking soda naturally absorbs unwanted smells and odors, always use a fresh, unopened box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to make the best-tasting cookies and cakes! Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
- America’s most trusted baking soda brand
- Great for baking, cleaning and deodorization
- Hundreds of uses