- DELICIOUS TASTE: Oats, apples, and cinnamon, oh my! This organic, soft-baked bar with creamy almond and cashew butter filling is ready to take on the fly!
- ORGANIC AND NUTRITIOUS: With nutrition, parents can feel good about, Zbar Filled is certified USDA organic and non-GMO, with no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- SNACKING MADE FUN: This soft-baked snack bar has a creamy nut butter filling to surprise and delight kids. It’s yummy from the inside out!
- CONVENIENT FOR BUSY LIVES: Perfect for families on the go, Zbar Filled is a versatile snack bar that’s great for lots of activities and occasions.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Parents and kids finally agree! Zbar Filled comes in four delicious flavor combinations the whole family will love.
- KOSHER: They are OU-D Kosher certified.
These Zbars are not for those with a nut allergy. But they might be something to keep around for lunches or a snack.
This Farberware Knife set is on sale. Might be something to put away for Passover.
- 15-PIECE KNIFE BLOCK SET: This set includes an 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch slicer knife, 7-inch Santoku, 5.5-inch serrated utility knife, 3.5-inch paring knife
- ALSO INCLUDES: This set also includes (6) 4.5-inch steak knives, a pair of all-purpose kitchen scissors, a sharpening rod, and a black wood storage block
- HIGH-QUALITY BLADE: Each blade is expertly crafted from superior quality, high-carbon stainless steel which ensure the blades retain their ultra-sharp edge longer than conventional stainless steel and provide precision results
- COMFORT GRIP: Featuring a satin finish, the handles are crafted from stainless steel and are ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip; each knife is perfectly balanced for precision while cutting
- EASY CARE: Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately; lifetime limited warranty
- Farberware is the #1 selling cutlery brand in the U.S. (Source: The NPD Group)
This Philips Airfryer is on sale for today 11/20.
- Featuring Rapid Air Technology, the Philips Airfryer circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results using less oil
- Cook delicious and crispy fries with 75% less fat!* *As shown in a laboratory using fresh fries and canola oil compared to a deep fryer
- When you purchase and register this Philips Airfryer you’ll get an exclusive offer to try Noom’s Healthy Weight Program for free. Noom is a fully mobile weight loss solution, that helps you achieve a healthier lifestyle and lose weight for good
- Includes Quick Start/Food Reference Guide and free app with more than 150 recipes
- Dishwasher-safe parts for a quick and easy clean up
This is a great deal on this brand of Kitchen Aid Blender.
- The diamond blending system ensures that all ingredients blend together quickly and efficiently.
- The Intelli-Speed Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- Stir, chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending.
- The 60-oz. BPA-Free patented Diamond Pitcher design is shatter-, scratch- and stain-resistant and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- The die-cast metal base is sturdy and the Clean-Touch control panel wipes clean easily.
- 5 -Year Limited Warranty
Here are some ideas for Pareve Mashed Potatoes. Some of these recipes call for chicken stock that could easily be substituted for a pareve stock. I chose recipes that specifically used a dairy substitute or no dairy at all. In our house, we have found that substituting for milk doesn’t always work the right way.
Basic Mashed Potatoes (OU)
Creamy Garlic Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes (Brooklyn Farm Girl)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Kosher Gourmet Cooking)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Joy of Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Delicious & Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (The Kosher Channel)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Busy in Brooklyn)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Joodie the Foodie)
Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (Jewish Week)
Easy Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (The Spruce Eats)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Ellie Krieger via Food Network)
Mashed Potatoes (Batel’s Kitchen)
Mashed Potatoes, Pears, & Leeks (Bon Appetit)
Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes (Big Oven)
Olive Oil Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Panning the Globe)
Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary (Tori Avey)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (The Nourishing Gourmet)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (Vegan in the Kitchen)
Vegan Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (Love & Lemons)
Vegan Mashed Potatoes (Minimalist Baker)
Vegan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Food Network)
Very Best Mashed Potatoes (Steamy Kitchen)
And if you have leftover Mashed Potatoes, you can always repurpose for Bourekas, Empanadas, Knishes, Samosas, or Shepard’s Pie.
This is a great canister of Snyder’s Pretzels.
- A large 50-Ounce canister is perfect for offices, parties, and schools!
- Our Pretzel Snaps offer all the rich, hearty flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, checkerboard shape
- Perfect for stacking, sandwiching and scooping
- Made in a Peanut-Free Facility; Non-GMO Project Verified
- “America’s Favorite Pretzel” – made by Snyder’s of Hanover