Another funny thing I have seen for a few weeks on Amazon is this Banana Slice. Whether or not you really need another kitchen gadget for single purpose is another story, but if nothing more you have to read the reviews. Some of them are so funny.
Some great discounts on Double Boiler Sets. A lot of the recipes I’m looking through tonight seem to be calling for a double boiler. I seem to only have a double boiler for Fleish.
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
I have been on a hunt to find a great set of knives and when I opened up Amazon this morning, I noticed a bunch of different brands on sale. I’m not sure what will be the best brand and in my kitchen I prefer entirely metal knives so they can be kashered, but here are a few on reduced pricing.
We have a 1.5lb Bread Machine by Toastmaster that we have used and abused. It’s been great and we have made tons of challot in it. It is one of those essential kitchen gadgets in our home.
If you don’t have a bread machine here are some deals:
West Bend 2 Lb. Breadmaker for $59.88
Rosewill 2lb Programmable Bread Maker for $59.99
Chrome Bread Basket – by Spectrum for $17.98