This is a great price for the 6 quart Kitchen Aid.
- 6-Quart Removable, Oval-Shaped Ceramic Vessel
- 4 temperature settings helps ensure that your food will be ready to serve when you’re ready
- Program the slow cooker for a specific cooking time up to 24 hours in 30-minute increments
- High, medium and low settings for any recipe and keep warm function for up to four hours after finished cooking
- See at-a-glance how much cooking time remains before your dish is ready for serving
- Store the cord neatly on the bottom of the slow cooker when not in use.
With our E-CLO Dress Pant, we make looking great incredibly easy. Who would have thought a fabric that looks and feels this good could be machine washable. Knowing they’re made from recycled water bottles will make you feel good. The hidden expandable waistband will make you feel even better.
- 77% polyester, 23% recycled polyester
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant in classic fit featuring hidden expandable waistband and zip fly with hook closure
- Side slant pockets and button-through welt pockets at back
The lowest price on this was $27.74 this summer, but this is only a little bit more $28.99. If you are looking for a new Shabbat Hot pot, this might be a good deal.
- Fast brewing, takes just 1 minute to brew each cup
- Makes 15 to 45 cups
- Ready-to-serve indicator light
- Easy to fill with water-level marks
- 2 way dispenser for single cup or continuous filling
I haven’t yet found a hot pot that has last more than about 5 years. This one worked well for us, but with little kids, we opted for an Air Pump one when we had to replace it.
Use NOVBOOK18 to save $5.00 off this cookbook.
Bais Yaakov Cookbook 2, Complete, Informative, Inspirational!
I love the first one. Every recipe has been great. The second one has great reviews. This cookbook hasn’t dropped less than $30 on Amazon yet. So this is a great deal.
· An exclusive collection of 150 exclusive traditional and contemporary recipes to elevate Shabbos, Yom Tov, and every day, with elegant photos.
· Traditional recipes and step-by-step illustrations to enhance your Shabbos and Yom Tov table.
· Halachic Guidelines: Halachos of Yom Tov; Shabbos in the kitchen; Brochos Guide; Guide to Checking Fruits and Vegetables.
· Post-World War II History of the Bais Yaakov Movement.
· Extensive Culinary Guide: Comprehensive guide to baking and cooking conversions; Cutting produce; Shopping for meat, wine, cookware… and much more!
There is an additional $11.70 discount at checkout on this Micro Scooter
- Please tighten handlebar clamp using supplied hex wrench before riding
- Every part on the Maxi is replaceable– this allows it to last, virtually forever
- The Maxi’s wheels are made of the highest quality PU which creates an incredibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban/Suburban pavements
- The Maxi is the highest quality, best performing scooter for kids ages 5-12
- Before riding – please tighten handlebar clamp to desired resistance using supplied tool
Here are some ideas for Pareve Mashed Potatoes. Some of these recipes call for chicken stock that could easily be substituted for a pareve stock. I chose recipes that specifically used a dairy substitute or no dairy at all. In our house, we have found that substituting for milk doesn’t always work the right way.
Basic Mashed Potatoes (OU)
Creamy Garlic Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes (Brooklyn Farm Girl)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Kosher Gourmet Cooking)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Joy of Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Delicious & Kosher)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (The Kosher Channel)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Busy in Brooklyn)
Creamy Pareve Mashed Potatoes (Joodie the Foodie)
Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (Jewish Week)
Easy Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes (The Spruce Eats)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Ellie Krieger via Food Network)
Mashed Potatoes (Batel’s Kitchen)
Mashed Potatoes, Pears, & Leeks (Bon Appetit)
Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes (Big Oven)
Olive Oil Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Panning the Globe)
Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary (Tori Avey)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (The Nourishing Gourmet)
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (Vegan in the Kitchen)
Vegan Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (Love & Lemons)
Vegan Mashed Potatoes (Minimalist Baker)
Vegan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (Food Network)
Very Best Mashed Potatoes (Steamy Kitchen)
And if you have leftover Mashed Potatoes, you can always repurpose for Bourekas, Empanadas, Knishes, Samosas, or Shepard’s Pie.