- Instant Pot Lux 6 qt Multi-Cooker, combines 6 kitchen appliances in 1, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in saute & slow cook
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
- Power: 1000 watts
Not sure which instant pot to get, there are a couple of guides:
If you are new to Instant Pot cooking, you might want to check out the Kosher Instant Pot Facebook Group.
Use this code for discount: IWO4YSIT for these glitter plates. So fun for a Simcha or sukkot!
- Healthy & High Quality: Gold glitter plastic plates & gold glitter cutlery are made of 100% food-grade plastic is BPA free and toxic-free to ensure a safe eating experience for you and your guests. Reusable, sturdy and healthy for everyday use.FDA certificated.
- ELEGANT SIMPLE DESIGN: Plastic dinner plates with shiny finish match well with the gold glitter disposable dinnerware and plastic forks on the table will add elegant on your event.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Solid and really strong, plastic party plates could hold up well all kinds of food without bend or any mess. And gold glitter plastic plates and flatware won’t scratch or break easily.
- DISPOSABLE CONVENIENCE: Gold glitter disposable cups and flatware match the disposable wedding plates will work well on your event. Convenience without clean up, just throw them away after use.
- CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES: Gold glitter place setting with elegant design are perfect for wedding, gathering, parties… also make a great gift for people who like easy entertaining and casual everyday elegance.
This past Shabbat was incredibly hot. I thought I would put together some ideas for summer lunches for these very hot shabbatot.
Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs (A Mind “Full” Mom) – PAREVE
Stuffed Grape Leaves (Buy on Amazon) – PAREVE
Tuna or Salmon Tartare (Levana Cooks) – FISH PAREVE
Deviled Eggs (The Jewish Kitchen) – PAREVE
Deviled Egg Bar (Real Simple) – PAREVE or DAIRY
Chopped Liver (Tori Avey) – MEAT
Vegetarian Chopped Liver (What Jew Wanna Eat) – PAREVE / NUTS
Matbucha (From the Grapevine) – PAREVE
Guacamole (Downshiftology) – PAREVE
Tabouli (May I Have That Recipe?) – PAREVE
Classic Hummus (Gimme Some Oven) – PAREVE
I have a lot of ideas I put together:
Top 5 Salads
Sesame Noodles (Chocolate Covered Katie) – PAREVE
Mediterranean Pasta Salad (Leah Cooks Kosher) – PAREVE
Curry Roasted Cauliflower (The Spruce Eats) – PAREVE
Quinoa Gado Gado Bowl (Minimalist Baker) – PAREVE / PEANUTS
Roasted Asparagus Wheat Berry Salad with Arugula Pistachio Peston (A Beautiful Plate) – DAIRY / NUTS
Sweet Potato Quinoa Black Bean Salad (Well Plated) – PAREVE
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad (Half Baked Harvest) – DAIRY
Heavenly Cheese Sambousak (The Jewish Hostess) – DAIRY
Salmon Avocado Poke Bowl (Simply Recipes) – FISH / PAREVE
London Broil Salad (Overtime Cook) – MEAT
Tortilla de Patatas (Smitten Kitchen) – PAREVE
Yapchik (Between Carpools) – MEAT
Wheatberry Superfood Salad (Sylvia Fallas) – PAREVE
Panzanella Summer Salad (Ronnie Fein) – PAREVE
Gazpacho (Barefoot Contessa) – PAREVE
Watermelon Gazpacho (Kosher by Gloria) – PAREVE
Cold Cucumber Soup with Fresh Tuna & Soba Noodles (Chabad) – FISH PAREVE
French Wild Mushroom Soup (Levana Cooks) – PAREVE
Beet & Cabbage Borscht (Spruce Eats) – PAREVE or DAIRY
Chilled Zucchini Soup (Epicurious) – DAIRY
Zucchini Soup (Kosher by Gloria) – PAREVE
Zucchini Garlic Soup (The Kitchn) – PAREVE
Strawberry Soup (OU) – PAREVE
Chilled Cherry Soup (Lil’ Miss Cakes) – PAREVE
Tomato Cold Soup with Parmesan Cheese Ice Cream (All Recipes) – DAIRY
Cream of Cucumber Soup with Dill (Kosher by Gloria) – DAIRY
Cold Lemon Schnitzel (The Jewish Chronicle) – MEAT
Oven-Fried Schnitzel (Chabad) – MEAT
Grilled Chicken and Portabello Wraps (Overtime Cook) – MEAT
Indian Spice Salmon (The Spruce Eats) – FISH / PAREVE
Pistachio Crusted Salmon (Jewish Week Food & Wine) – FISH / PAREVE / NUTS
Seared Tuna with Black Bean Salad (Levana Cooks) – FISH / PAREVE
Dijon Crusted Salmon (Kosher.com) – FISH / DAIRY
Cold Roasted Salmon (Bon Appetit) – FISH / DAIRY or PAREVE
Moroccan Salmon Recipe (Taste of Home) – FISH / PAREVE