Chanie Apfelbaum, creator of world-renowned kosher food blog Busy In Brooklyn, makes her cookbook debut with a collection of modern, cultural, trendy, and bold dishes that reflect her passion for reinventing traditional foods with a Millennial vibe.
Millennial Kosher features:
-Over 150 innovative recipes for everyday and holiday meals
-Beautiful color photos for every dish
-Meatless Meals section includes dairy-free and vegetarian options
-Guide to kosher meat cookery
-Comprehensive tools and ingredient list
This dropped in price yesterday morning. It’s the cheapest price I have found at $15.49. You can see a sample chapter on the Koren Publisher’s website.
The newest edition of the traditional Ethics of our Fathers features the Hebrew text aligned alongside the rich English translation of Rabbi Jonathan Sacks. The commentary by Rabbi Marc D. Angel includes ideas from traditional and contemporary thinkers and scholars, allowing the lessons of Pirkei Avot to resonate with readers of all levels of observance.
- Garden year-round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this smart countertop garden
- Up to 6 plants can be grown at a time. Plants grow in water…not soil. Advanced hydroponics made simple
- High-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests
- LCD control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add patented nutrients (Included), automatically turns lights on and off
- Includes 6-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & 3 oz. patented nutrients (enough for a full season of growth)
We have a couple of these units now and love them. We planted cherry tomatoes last year and have gotten hundreds of tomatoes out of it. We just planted salad greens and they keep growing.
There is a 40% off on this flask bracelet. This code expires 9/16 or whenever items run out. This is certainly a unique gift.
- CCJK bracelet flask made of 304 stainless steel with food grade. Featuring a delicate vacuum electroplating process, it glistens in the sunlight, and does not fade. It sports the perfect inner diameter that is suitable for most people to wear
- It is not only a delicate bracelet but also a gorgeous flask, you can put whiskey, liquor, juice or other drinks in this wrist flask. Wearing it out today, to surprise your family and friends, this innovative bracelet flask might be the most useful and stylish accessory you own
- The Wine Bangle Flask holds approx. 3.5 ounces of your favorite illicit beverage in its stainless steel ring. A spherical bauble at the top unscrews to grant access. The Bracelet Flask has an inner diameter of 2.7″ and an outer diameter of 3.9″, weight: 4.3 ounces
- A PERFECT GIFT! An unexpected surprise for your family and friends! Trust me, they’ll love this Fashion Bracelet Flask! The perfect combination of bracelet and flask, subtle and hidden