- Ideal for salads, pies, canning, drying, delicious treats, and everyday kitchen use
- With classic style and function, makes easy work of coring, slicing, and peeling apples or potatoes
- Durably made of enamel-coated cast-iron with stainless-steel blades and a chrome shaft
- Designed to stand up to heavy use; provides years of trouble-free service
- Made out of strong metal – Measures 12-1/2 by 4-1/8 by 5-1/4 inches
I’ve been thinking about Purim for months at work. It’s a big project this year and there are so many components that I hadn’t even really thought about what we were doing at home for Purim this. What are my girls going to wear, what are we putting into Mishloach Manot, etc.
So here are some things I have found.
12 Assorted Foam Animal Masks for Birthday Party Favors Dress-up Costume for $5.49 or $0.46 a mask
These might be cute to add to the Mishloah Manot. Or for us to wear.
Glitter Maracas (1 dz) for $5.99 or $0.50 a piece
Could be cute graggers.
Child’s Costume, Bumblebee Tutu Costume for $10.93 in Small
Wizard Of Oz Costume, Dorothy Costume for $12.32 in 1-2 years
Rubies Witch Wig, Black, One Size for $6.70
Rite Lite Purim Cookie Cutters for $7.62
Another funny thing I have seen for a few weeks on Amazon is this Banana Slice. Whether or not you really need another kitchen gadget for single purpose is another story, but if nothing more you have to read the reviews. Some of them are so funny.
As I search some more for iPad cases, I really want to spend under $30.00, I want it to be bluetooth. I want a swivel with it and the smart cover feature. I’d also like to be able to remove the keyboard easily.
I’m in search for an iPad case with a BlueTooth Keyboard that will work on an iPad 3. Here are some deals I have found.
Blurex D-Lux Chic-let Keyboard Case For The iPad 2 / New iPad 3 / iPad 4th Generation for $49.99
Use Discount Code: BLRXDLUX for $20 off making it $29.99