Check out this fun Shrinky Dink Set.
- 254 piece set
- Color, bake and shrink owls, butterflies, flowers and more
- Make fantasy charms, necklaces, and earrings and hang them from a tree-shaped holder
- Includes 60 Shrinky Dinks, jewelry tree, stands, sticky gems, beads, colored pencils, earring hooks, string, glue dots, jump rings, needle
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
This geometric climber is best priced and looks like a lot of fun.
- Heavy duty construction; weather and rust-resistant powder-coated steel
- Strong, interactive design; high-density polyethylene (HDPE) climbing grips
- Suitable for children ages 3-10; 600 lb. total weight capacity
- 10 feet wide and 5 feet high, assembled dimensions
- 1-Year Warranty
- 10 ft. Diameter when assembled; 6 ft. radius safety zone suggested
Use NOVBOOK18 to save $5.00 off this cookbook.
Bais Yaakov Cookbook 2, Complete, Informative, Inspirational!
I love the first one. Every recipe has been great. The second one has great reviews. This cookbook hasn’t dropped less than $30 on Amazon yet. So this is a great deal.
· An exclusive collection of 150 exclusive traditional and contemporary recipes to elevate Shabbos, Yom Tov, and every day, with elegant photos.
· Traditional recipes and step-by-step illustrations to enhance your Shabbos and Yom Tov table.
· Halachic Guidelines: Halachos of Yom Tov; Shabbos in the kitchen; Brochos Guide; Guide to Checking Fruits and Vegetables.
· Post-World War II History of the Bais Yaakov Movement.
· Extensive Culinary Guide: Comprehensive guide to baking and cooking conversions; Cutting produce; Shopping for meat, wine, cookware… and much more!
I know a lot of people have different customs for what they do during Hanukkah. Some people do one night with books. Here are some ideas for young readers for Hanukkah books:
Here are some longer books for a slightly older audience:
Here are some Hanukkah activity books
This is a great deal on the Little Tikes Shopping Cart.
- Sturdy walls keep small items in
- Deep basket
- A favorite toy can ride in the fold-down seat
- Storage underneath basket provide plenty of space for a child’s favorite things
- Accessories not included; Made in USA
This book popped up as a suggestion and looks really interesting. If you are interested in learning more about mindfulness, my husband has a great video and shares some strategies.
Mindfulness for Kids offers fun activities for kids ages 6-12 to stay cool, happy, and present with mindfulness.
Homework horrors, chores, and not-so-friendly friends―that’s enough to make any kid’s brain hurt. The secret to staying cool is easy: it’s called mindfulness―and this book gives kids fun activities to practice it on their own.
Mindfulness for Kids applies mindfulness exercises to stories and real-life scenarios that kids go through at home, school, and with friends. Shared through the voices of five children: Jasmine, Willow, Kayli, Colby, and Zeke, Mindfulness for Kids is an engaging, kid-friendly guide for handling tough situations and powerful emotions mindfully.
From using belly breathing to help with panic before a presentation to actively listening to siblings, Mindfulness for Kids addresses the everyday challenges that kids face with:
- Mindfulness 101 that teaches kids what mindfulness is, and how they can be mindful of their emotions and senses.
- Relatable, real-life scenarios that kids encounter at home, school, and with friends.
- 30 Fun exercises that show kids how tricks like a gratitude list, “counting to calm”, and even yoga poses can help them relax and feel better from not-so-nice feelings.
Mindfulness is a kind of superpower we all have but don’t know how to use. In this book, kids will learn how to use this power to feel good about themselves and the world around them through activities and stories told by kids, for kids.