This is the previous version of the Apple Watch.
- GPS + Cellular
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with a dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- watchOS 5
It’s only January, but this is a great deal for a salt water dish. It might be a nice hostess gift or something to add for your own seder.
- Beautiful design that will add elegance to your Passover Seder
- Made in Israel by Lily art for Majestic Giftware Inc
- Makes a great gift
- Imported by Majestic Giftware Inc
Naomi Nachman is a renowned, round-the-world cooking teacher, food columnist, recipe developer, and personal chef. The author of the bestselling Perfect for Pesach cookbook shares her passion and enthusiasm for cooking, serving, eating, and sharing amazing food – every single day. Perfect Flavors brings us exotic recipes from all over the world – and old favorites with a new twist. Whether you’re looking for elegant and sophisticated cuisine or a quick and wholesome meal, you’ll find what you need among these delicious and doable recipes.
More than 130 fantastic, creative recipes, with tips and variations
Eye-popping photos by food photographer Miriam Pascal for every recipe
Tips to kitchen essentials, herbs, and spices
About the Author
Growing up in Australia and watching her mother and grandmother prepare amazing meals, Naomi developed her love of innovative cooking. In 2004, she started her own kosher personal chef business, The Aussie Gourmet. Sharing her enthusiasm for creative recipes, Naomi gives cooking demonstrations across the globe and produces kosher cooking competitions across North America, igniting excitement in the participants. Naomi has been the past recipient of the Cutting Edge Award, presented by her peers at a dinner for members of the kosher media industry.
Naomi hosts a weekly show, Table for Two with Naomi Nachman, on the Nachum Segal Network. The program covers all food-related topics, and in addition, she covers food and travel trends in a monthly magazine column for Mishpacha Magazine. As a contributing editor for The Jewish Home newspaper, her articles and recipes are published weekly across the country. Naomi is also a recipe developer and brand ambassador for several major food companies, representing them across several media platforms.
Naomi lives in Woodmere, New York with her husband and children.
Great price on this Cuisinart 14-cup food processor.
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use