We bought this set 4 years ago for Passover. After Passover this year, we replaced our Pareve pots with them (yes we have 3 sets of pots). They work well and we have been happy with them. This is the best price for them.
- Set Includes – 1-1/2 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover,3 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover,10″ Open Skillet and 8 Qt. Stockpot w/Cover
- Cookware and lids constructed of mirror-polished stainless steel
- Aluminum encapsulated in base ensures quick, even heating
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles; dripless rims on lids
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
This is a great price and there is a $5 off coupon bringing this down to $4.35. This is a great gadget to have around for Rosh HaShannah and Apple Picking season.
- With classic style and function, makes easy work of coring, slicing, and peeling apples or potatoes
- Ideal for salads, pies, canning, drying, delicious treats, and everyday kitchen use
- Durably made of die-cast zinc alloy with stainless-steel blades and a chrome shaft
- Premium commercial quality powder coating
- The strong suction base stays put on smooth non-porous surfaces
We print our Google Calendar for a 2 Week Cycle with dinner and what’s happening. But sometimes, you just need to see the week. This is a nice way to organize dinners for the week.
- GET IT DONE: Organizing your life made easy. See your week instantly on your magnetic weekly calendar for the refrigerator. Family activities, to-do-list, menus, chores fitness schedule and more on your weekly planner Blackboard.
- ERASES EASILY – Easy to clean. Clean with Dry or Wet wipe Just write on and easily wipe out. Fits Great on any Kitchen Refrigerator, Office File Cabinet or Magnetic Receptive Area Reusable and Recyclable!
- MAKE IT FUN – Super-efficient designs makes for lots of space to personalize lists and easily reuse your dry erase weekly calendar for the Whole Family, Children, Kids, Teen, Mom, Teacher, in Home, Kitchen, Classroom.
- SLIMMER AND STRONGER – Made From the strongest 40mil Roll Sheeting, It has the latest technology, non-staining, super strong magnet adheres securely to any metal, magnetic surface, Overlayed with ‘Long Lasting’ Clear Dry Erase Laminate.
- NEVER FORGET – This eye-catching design will ensure that you run through your checklist every morning before work. Also great for the office to stick on the side of your filing cabinet.
The Cuisinart Elemental 11 Cup Food Processor lets you quickly and easily prepare large portions of ingredients for meals with minimum effort. The generous 11 cup work bowl, make this food processor the ultimate timesaver for your favorite dishes, making quick work of everything from chopping nuts and puréeing soup to slicing tomatoes and shredding cheese. Another time saver – the rubberized touchpad with Pulse control is wipe-clean and the removable parts are dishwasher safe!
- 11 cup work bowl, patented BladeLock system, Easy-to-clean and removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Convenient rubberized controls – High, Low, Off, and Pulse
- 550-watt motor, powerful performance for everyday food prep tasks
- Supreme wide mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system seals bowl and locks blade
- Adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc – medium to fine and stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
Here are some more ideas to help you plan for your holidays. Feel free to comment with your own recipes or links if you have one that should be added.
Kale & Leek Quiche (Andrea’s Garden Cooking) – DAIRY
Wild Mushroom Fennel & Leek Stuffing (Feasting at Home) – PAREVE
Braised Lentils & Leeks (Kitchn) – PAREVE
Vegetable Kuggle with Carmelized Leeks (What Jew Wanna Eat) – PAREVE
Asparagus, Zucchini, & Leek Kugel (Family Circle) – PAREVE
Potato & Leek Gratin (Cooking Light) – DAIRY
Spinach Leek Frittata (Leah Cooks Kosher) – DAIRY
Tomato Leek Pie (My Recipes) – DAIRY
Classic Potato Leek Soup (Gourmet Kosher Cooking) – DAIRY or PAREVE
Buttered Irish Leeks (The Schmooze) – DAIRY
Irish Leek, Potato, & Cheese Pie (The Schmooze) – DAIRY
Crispy Potato-Leek Kugel (Leah Koenig via Epicurious) – PAREVE
Greek Style Leeks with Prunes & Cinnamon (Food 52) – PAREVE
No Cheese Quiche with Leeks & Onions (The Jewish Hostess) – PAREVE
Mediterranean Style Leeks with Lemon (All Recipes) – DAIRY
Leek, Green Apple, & Walnut Salad (Food Pleasure & Health) – PAREVE / NUTS
Olive Oil Leeks with Thyme (Fine Cooking) – PAREVE
Tofu, Mushrooms, & Leeks Wrapped in Phyllo Dough (Kosher by Gloria) – PAREVE
Sephardic Leek Patties (Kosher Channel)
Leek Patties (Super Delicious) – PAREVE
Karti/Leek Patties (Cook Kosher) – PAREVE
Keftes De Prasa, The Sephardic-Style Leek Fritters (Serious Eats) – PAREVE
Leek Ejjeh (The Kosher Foodies) – PAREVE
Gil Marks’ Keftes De Prasa (Tori Avey) – PAREVE / PASSOVER
Leek Patties with Meet (Gourmet Kosher Kitchen) – MEAT
Leek Patties (Joy of Kosher) – PAREVE
Potato Leek Soup
Potato Leek Soup (Kosher Samurai) – PAREVE / MEAT
Leek, Potato, and Fennel Soup (Hippie Foodie Mom) – PAREVE
Creamy Kosher Pareve Potato Soup (Genius Kitchen) – PAREVE
Slow Cooker Potato Leek Soup (Kitchn) – DAIRY
Chicken Leek Soup (Kosher Everyday) – MEAT
Cream of Shitake Mushroom & Caramelized Leek Soup (Kale & Carmel) – DAIRY
Potato Leek Soup (Simply Recipes) – PAREVE / MEAT
Roasted Potato Leek Soup (Ina Garten via Food Network) – DAIRY / Substitute Consume for Chicken Stock
Instant Pot Potato Leek Soup (Jessica Gavin) – DAIRY
Creamy Leek Soup (Aviva Goldfarb via Jewish Food Experience) – PAREVE
Creamy Leek Soup (Kosher.com) – PAREVE
5 Ingredient Leek & Potato Soup (Joy of Kosher) – PAREVE
Potato Leek Soup (Once Upon a Chef) – DAIRY
Potato Leek Soup (Kosher by Gloria) – PAREVE
Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken with Potatoes and Leeks (Publix) – MEAT
Artichoke, Spinach, & Leek Tart (A Thought for Food) – DAIRY
Turkish Inspired Leek Meatballs (Kosher Like Me) – MEAT / PASSOVER
Cast Iron Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Leeks (Bon Appetit) – MEAT
Spiced Brisket with Leeks & Dried Apricots (Bon Appetit) – MEAT
Roasted Salmon with Leeks (The Schmooze) – FISH
Steamed Cod with Leeks (Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen) – FISH
Simanim Chicken (Cooking with Heels) – MEAT
Striped Bass En Croute (Kosher by Gloria) – FISH