Chanie Apfelbaum, creator of world-renowned kosher food blog Busy In Brooklyn, makes her cookbook debut with a collection of modern, cultural, trendy, and bold dishes that reflect her passion for reinventing traditional foods with a Millennial vibe.
Millennial Kosher features:
-Over 150 innovative recipes for everyday and holiday meals
-Beautiful color photos for every dish
-Meatless Meals section includes dairy-free and vegetarian options
-Guide to kosher meat cookery
-Comprehensive tools and ingredient list
- 16 oz. capacity
- Set of 12 jars, durable glass construction
- Custom time tested ceiling compound, ensures a quality air-tight seal with each lid
- A new brushed silver design on the outside lid, will match most kitchen designs
- Refrigerate up to 3 weeks, freeze up to 1 year, fresh preserve and store up to 1 year
We use these to make Apple Butter and my husband stores the leftover coffee he makes in the French Press in them.
Save 50% each on Qualifying items offered by Votown when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VOTOWNLT5 at checkout.
- It is durable enough with seamless one-piece design and perfect for wedding, restaurant, party, banquet, dinner, potlucks and picnics.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Crafted of 100 percent imported premium quality soft and smooth wrinkle resistant luxury plain fabric to enhance any dining setting.
- 3 VIBRANT COLORS & 2 SIZES: Available in 60 x 84 inch, 60 x 102 inch fitted for 6 foot tables.Vibrant color: Black, Grey and White
- Easy to Care: Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low,DO NOT BLEACH.